Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Doki Doki Island Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/89337/doki-doki-island-patch-notes-february-15th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

♥Lishia Yin's Art Shop!♥

DANIartsDANIarts
Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
Posts: 789
Member
edited June 7, 2018 in Art Creations
Hello! Welcome to my shop!
profile_picture_by_psyychoticdani-dcbcmhi.png
I can't believe I have to even do this -_- This part of the "list" will be for people who screwed me.
Percivaal - screwed me via art trade - never selling/trading art to him again.
Chibi Drawings are 2M
alalarose_oc__chibi_form__by_psyychoticdani-dcb7rz7.jpg
chibi_alalarose_by_psyychoticdani-dcb7rxy.jpg
chibi_dingding_trying_to_stretch_by_psyychoticdani-dccioco.jpg
chibi_yuting_with_her_cats_by_psyychoticdani-dccio7v.jpg
chibi_greta_by_psyychoticdani-dcc34a0.jpg
akirakazuma_by_psyychoticdani-dcch08w.jpg

Regular Drawings are 4M
greta_2_by_psyychoticdani-dcc34fv.jpg
greta_1_by_psyychoticdani-dcc34cz.jpg
sesshomaru_by_psyychoticdani-dbiwvq3.jpg


I also take ART TRADES
Here's some pictures/videos for if you wanna do an art trade with me
Pictures of my OC Lishia Ying as well as some IMPORTANT information
profile_picture_by_psyychoticdani-dcbcmhi.png
oc___lishia_yin_page1__by_psyychoticdani-dc3qy2d.jpg
oc___lishia_yin_page2__by_psyychoticdani-dc3r03o.jpg
oc___lishia_yin_chibi_version__by_psyychoticdani-dc3r06n.jpg

Name: Lishia Yin.

Age: 18.

Height: 4'10.

Weight: 110 LBS.

Race: Kitsune.

Sex: Female.

Weapon: Bow & Arrows/Musical Instruments.

Archery: Uses the bow to pierce through enemies with her Phase Power, making it look as if she's shooting shiny arrows of destruction.
Bard: Control the minds of 2-3 enemies using musical sound waves, causing them to go into a trance, killing their own kind as well as harming themselves.


About: Lishia Yin is a very energetic, yet peaceful young adult whom many wish to have around more often.
Sadly, she has to face her worse nightmares as she travels, helping others in need who she comes across in her path.

Likes: Meat(of any kind), Sushi, Spicy food/sauces, Chocolate/Sweet and sour candy, Fruits and veggies.

Dislikes: Onions, Pork and beans(in a can), and anything that gives you a risk of getting poisoned and dying(Puffer Fish food, etc).

Crush: Levia(Anime/video game called: Closers).

Dance: Lucky Star(Cheerleading Dance Routine).

Sitting Pose: Yandere kneel.

Idle Pose: Standing position with her arms behind her back, tilting her head, looking cute and shy.

-Outfit-
The top is shaped/designed to look like a huge bandana, tied to her with a bikini-thin strap.
Armband that says "Union".
Booty shorts with a chain on the side.
Shoes are heeled flip-flops with straps.

-Colours-
Hair/Ears: Orange? (#FFC300) RGB:255,195,0.

Inside ears: Light Salmon(#FFA07A) RGB:255,160,122.

Left eye colour: Aqua(#00FFFF) RGB:0,255,255.

Right eye colour/Hair tie/Armband/Chain: Silver(#C0C0C0) RGB:128,128,128.

Skin tone: Tan(#D2B48C) RGB:210,180,140.

Tail: Orange? (#FFC300) RGB:255,195,0 + White Tip: (#FFFFFF) RGB:255,255,255.

Booty shorts: Blue Jeans kind of colour(I don't have a colour code for that).

Top: Violet(#EE82EE) RGB:238,130,238 + Black Straps.

Bow: White straps around a silvery black bow.
Video of my Mabinogi Character



*Things I need*
Server:
User:
Character Image or video:
Pose you'd like:
Chibi or Regular:


IF you are not on TARLACH and you would like a commission from me, please go here
http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/158/commissioning-art-stuck-on-another-server
They love helping others and will surely help you.

*For people whom are paying, here's what you'll need.*
IGN:
Server:
Artist's IGN: DANNYdani
Artist's Server: Tarlach
Amount:
Trade To: DANNYdani








Here's the wonderful human being who redone my OC Lishia Yin Please go check her out♥
PercivaalPheo
  1. I want to change my prices, but to what?3 votes
    1. Chibi's: 500K. Regular: 1.5M
       33% (1 vote)
    2. Chibi's: 750K. Regular: 1.7M
       33% (1 vote)
    3. Chibi's: 900K. Regular: 1.9M
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Chibi's: 1M. Regular: 2M
       33% (1 vote)
    5. Leave it as is(Chibi's: 2M Regular: 4M).
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    *Bump*
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    *Bump*

  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    *Bump*

  • PercivaalPercivaal
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    Posts: 13
    Member
    edited May 28, 2018
    Would you consider an art trade with me? I do not currently have gold to buy art from you at the moment, but I am on Tarlach as well.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Percivaal wrote: »
    Would you consider an art trade with me? I do not currently have gold to buy art from you at the moment, but I am on Tarlach as well.

    ofc! art trades are fun to do. and yeah, i've seen u around before x3
    lemme know what u want me to draw and i'll start doing so <3
    Percivaal
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    Posts: 13
    Member
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    ofc! art trades are fun to do. and yeah, i've seen u around before x3
    lemme know what u want me to draw and i'll start doing so <3

    I couldn't figure out how to get mabi screenshots open, so I took a picture with my phone. I hope it works, but there is also the drawing I did of him for the feel of his face.
    Percivaal_Sketch.jpgtumblr_messaging_p9gqohhdic1vqgev0_250.jpg

    I would like to trade colored waist/thigh up artwork. I saw your video above for your avatar, but I would like to know what the personality is, and body type/cup size for accuracy. Thanks!
    DANIarts
  • PheoPheo
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
    Posts: 85
    Member
    Hellos ! I'd also like to do an art trade with you, if you're not too busy ^^;.
    Sorry for my delayed post, I've been forgetting to get around to it >~< as for our trade, let me know what you'd like!

    For me, I dredged up an old ref of my ancient mabi character that I've not had anyone draw in years, if you'd like to draw her. :3
    mabinogi_2018_01_07_001_by_katherineviehl-dbzilnn.jpg

    Or, if you're feeling in more of an OC mood, heres some random nameless character I made in 2013 (lol I'm bad at completing OCs)
    merry_christmas__by_katherineviehl-d6ze41l.png

    Or you can draw Lillee again if you prefer!!

    Any one is equally good! ^o^

    [P.S. Before you draw my thing, let me draw you first, since I've been kinda busy lately and when I get busy I tend to drop off the face of the planet unexpectedly ;o;... I don't want you to work rly hard on a piece and then I disappear because life... so yeh let me know what you'd like :3 )
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    edited June 8, 2018
    Multi-posts have been merged. Please do not spam posts.
    Percivaal wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    ofc! art trades are fun to do. and yeah, i've seen u around before x3
    lemme know what u want me to draw and i'll start doing so <3

    I couldn't figure out how to get mabi screenshots open, so I took a picture with my phone. I hope it works, but there is also the drawing I did of him for the feel of his face.
    Percivaal_Sketch.jpgtumblr_messaging_p9gqohhdic1vqgev0_250.jpg

    I would like to trade colored waist/thigh up artwork. I saw your video above for your avatar, but I would like to know what the personality is, and body type/cup size for accuracy. Thanks!

    She's a kind hearted shy girl, she's also a mother(by mom I mean Cocoyan calls me mom so i call him mine)
    and the outfit makes her look like she has D's or DD's, so either or is okay.
    Pheo wrote: »
    Hellos ! I'd also like to do an art trade with you, if you're not too busy ^^;.
    Sorry for my delayed post, I've been forgetting to get around to it >~< as for our trade, let me know what you'd like!

    For me, I dredged up an old ref of my ancient mabi character that I've not had anyone draw in years, if you'd like to draw her. :3
    mabinogi_2018_01_07_001_by_katherineviehl-dbzilnn.jpg

    Or, if you're feeling in more of an OC mood, heres some random nameless character I made in 2013 (lol I'm bad at completing OCs)
    merry_christmas__by_katherineviehl-d6ze41l.png

    Or you can draw Lillee again if you prefer!!

    Any one is equally good! ^o^

    [P.S. Before you draw my thing, let me draw you first, since I've been kinda busy lately and when I get busy I tend to drop off the face of the planet unexpectedly ;o;... I don't want you to work rly hard on a piece and then I disappear because life... so yeh let me know what you'd like :3 )

    I'd be more than happy to do so, and okay, i'll let you draw mine first then ♥ I hope you have fun with it! c:
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    Percivaal wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    ofc! art trades are fun to do. and yeah, i've seen u around before x3
    lemme know what u want me to draw and i'll start doing so <3

    I couldn't figure out how to get mabi screenshots open, so I took a picture with my phone. I hope it works, but there is also the drawing I did of him for the feel of his face.
    Percivaal_Sketch.jpgtumblr_messaging_p9gqohhdic1vqgev0_250.jpg

    I would like to trade colored waist/thigh up artwork. I saw your video above for your avatar, but I would like to know what the personality is, and body type/cup size for accuracy. Thanks!

    She's a kind hearted shy girl, she's also a mother(by mom I mean Cocoyan calls me mom so i call him mine)
    and the outfit makes her look like she has D's or DD's, so either or is okay.

    She's also skinny but curvy. forgot to add that part in, lol.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Posts: 185
    Member
    @DANNYdani you didnt put up the drawings of my charecters you did :p
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Alalarose wrote: »
    @DANNYdani you didnt put up the drawings of my charecters you did :p

    I didn't? o.o
    lemme go do that, lol, my bad xD
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    @Percivaal
    here's my part of the art trade! ♥
    percivaal_art_trade__by_psyychoticdani-dccxonv.jpg
    Percivaal
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    Posts: 13
    Member
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Percivaal
    here's my part of the art trade! ♥
    percivaal_art_trade__by_psyychoticdani-dccxonv.jpg

    Thank you so much! The pose and expression suits him well. I'll try to finish yours tonight.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    edited May 30, 2018
    Percivaal wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Percivaal
    here's my part of the art trade! ♥
    percivaal_art_trade__by_psyychoticdani-dccxonv.jpg

    Thank you so much! The pose and expression suits him well. I'll try to finish yours tonight.
    @Percivaal
    I really tried ; n;
    there are times when i can do males pretty decently
    example(s):
    alan_the_wolf_by_psyychoticdani-dcaey75.jpg
    aux_the_demon_my_oc__by_psyychoticdani-dcagzfg.jpg
    commission___adminazure_coloured__by_psyychoticdani-dc5sqec.jpg
    commission_for_adminazure_coloured__by_psyychoticdani-dc58e03.jpg
    but yours was difficult, with how the head was shaped and everything, I tried to draw him as best as i possibly could, so I'm glad you like it but it's not my best work ; n;
    so i'll make it up too you, if you have an OC or a female character or something, I'd be more than happy to draw them!

    it's just I REALLY didn't do a good job on it /: and I wanna try again.
    this art will be on the house since i wanna retry.
    Percivaal
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    Posts: 13
    Member
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    Percivaal wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Percivaal
    here's my part of the art trade! ♥
    percivaal_art_trade__by_psyychoticdani-dccxonv.jpg

    Thank you so much! The pose and expression suits him well. I'll try to finish yours tonight.
    @Percivaal
    I really tried ; n;
    there are times when i can do males pretty decently
    example(s):
    alan_the_wolf_by_psyychoticdani-dcaey75.jpg
    aux_the_demon_my_oc__by_psyychoticdani-dcagzfg.jpg
    commission___adminazure_coloured__by_psyychoticdani-dc5sqec.jpg
    commission_for_adminazure_coloured__by_psyychoticdani-dc58e03.jpg
    but yours was difficult, with how the head was shaped and everything, I tried to draw him as best as i possibly could, so I'm glad you like it but it's not my best work ; n;
    so i'll make it up too you, if you have an OC or a female character or something, I'd be more than happy to draw them!

    it's just I REALLY didn't do a good job on it /: and I wanna try again.
    this art will be on the house since i wanna retry.

    I see... I do not have any female characters, and do not really like making OCs. I could gender bend Percival if the outfit could be similar, but I am not familiar with the outfits of mabinogi yet. Thank you, even though I do enjoy the current art you have done here.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Percivaal wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    Percivaal wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Percivaal
    here's my part of the art trade! ♥
    percivaal_art_trade__by_psyychoticdani-dccxonv.jpg

    Thank you so much! The pose and expression suits him well. I'll try to finish yours tonight.
    @Percivaal
    I really tried ; n;
    there are times when i can do males pretty decently
    example(s):
    alan_the_wolf_by_psyychoticdani-dcaey75.jpg
    aux_the_demon_my_oc__by_psyychoticdani-dcagzfg.jpg
    commission___adminazure_coloured__by_psyychoticdani-dc5sqec.jpg
    commission_for_adminazure_coloured__by_psyychoticdani-dc58e03.jpg
    but yours was difficult, with how the head was shaped and everything, I tried to draw him as best as i possibly could, so I'm glad you like it but it's not my best work ; n;
    so i'll make it up too you, if you have an OC or a female character or something, I'd be more than happy to draw them!

    it's just I REALLY didn't do a good job on it /: and I wanna try again.
    this art will be on the house since i wanna retry.

    I see... I do not have any female characters, and do not really like making OCs. I could gender bend Percival if the outfit could be similar, but I am not familiar with the outfits of mabinogi yet. Thank you, even though I do enjoy the current art you have done here.

    it's fine.
    next time you have a different outfit, i'll try again.
    and that next time will be a freebie since i wanted to retry.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    edited May 31, 2018
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    *Bump*

  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    @Percivaal
    I can't wait to see the finished product <3 i'm excited >u<
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Here's some drawings that i finished.
    ones an alian OC of mine and another is Yuting.
    My Alian OC alian_gal_oc_by_psyychoticdani-dcd74t8.jpg
    Yuting(i tried making her look smug) yuting_being_smug_by_psyychoticdani-dcd7528.jpg
    PheoAell
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Posts: 789
    Member
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    *Bump*

  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Posts: 305
    Member
    Patience is a virtue.