Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Leasing a Homestead House?

NeroyNeroy
Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
in Help
I just came back and I saw that I can enter my HS house for 500k. What does it do exactly?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Neroy wrote: »
    I just came back and I saw that I can enter my HS house for 500k. What does it do exactly?

Not much, at the moment.

You can decorate it with some stuff by entering the home and using the buttons on the left, like when making/editing homestead objects.

You can send out invitations when will teleport someone to your homestead when they use it.

But there's not really any practical use for the homes atm.

A future update will add more rooms and functionalities.
    But for now, it's a little hard to justify the half million gold for what you can do.