Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So, What's Your Magic Cotton Candy Number?

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited May 29, 2018 in General Chat
Like, after you've completed the Cookie Witch's main storyline, she gives you the Cotton Candy Broom Whistle and says, "You get the magic cotton candy number ###!"

So what number did you get?

And if you remember from last time this event came around, what number did you get back then as well?

Last time this came around, mine was 179, and this time it was 260.

Whatcha got?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Mine was 66 this time I think it said. Don't remember what it was last time. I honestly didn't realize it was a different number for each person.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I got 164 last time and 31 this time.

I didn't remember either number, but I screenshot the dialogue.

Now that I compare her previous dialogue with the current one, there are some very small spelling changes in the text... guess it's not a direct clone of the last event after all, they actually did go through it and tweak stuff.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I'm skipping the event. So prolly number...000?
    WolfandWolfTwelieCrimsọn
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited May 29, 2018
    117 here and jolly a good number
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 30, 2018
    I was kind of saddened that i got Cotton Candy Broom again, i wanted something else now. If hey ever bring back this event again (or maybe continuation of it) i really really hope we will get Kupa pets then :D
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Idk what the number was when i did it.
    But I called the pet what cookie witch called it
    The "SScottoncanD" >.>
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited May 30, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    I was kind of saddened that i got Cotton Candy Broom again, i wanted something else now. If hey ever bring back this event again (or maybe continuation of it) i really really hope we will get Kupa pets then :D

yeah kupa as a pet is good but cokie witch as a partner for free is better hehe

my brooms number hmmm not sure but i think its 124 or 134 or maybe something else cant really remember
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    190 this time. I think last time was 200 somethin'
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    edited May 30, 2018
    I got 31. I didn't even notice the number she gave me the last time I played the event. I thought it was an insignificant detail.
    JwAmPS6.png
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited May 30, 2018
    I don't remember what I got last time,. this time was 240.
    as for the pet, I named it Fluffpocky the last time. with fluff referencing it's cotton candy tail, and pocky because of the main body (I know, I'm terrible at coming up with good names xD)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

yeah kupa as a pet is good but cokie witch as a partner for free is better hehe

my brooms number hmmm not sure but i think its 124 or 134 or maybe something else cant really remember

Never gonna happen 100% sure.
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    No. 177!
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I got 34
  • SunfallSkySunfallSky
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    I got 239, but what does the number mean? Do they look different depending on the number?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    My number is 252! Man, this witch is killing me with her adorableness.
    Wouldn't exactly be upset if they made her into a partner someday.
    (Hopefully we'll see her again next year in Festia this time.)
    YniI.gif
  • DewdropmonDewdropmon
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Mine was 67.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

It's now Cotton 76
    soldier_76_by_largee17-db1ohq8.jpg
    Yokkaichi