Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bag Appearance Change Coupons

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
edited May 30, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
The ability to change the appearance of the summoned bag for example

You have Moonlight Ferghus bag and you reskin the summon to a Succubus bag which is dyable

I need to be fashinogi along with my dolls

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited May 31, 2018
    Owntrolf wrote: »
    The ability to change the appearance of the summoned bag for example

You have Moonlight Ferghus bag and you reskin the summon to a Succubus bag which is dyable

I need to be fashinogi along with my dolls

I'd say other than some obvious restrictions, yes. I'd even put 'em in a gacha or something paid as a cosmetic to more 'appropriately' fit the F2P model that Warframe follows (cosmetics/convenience are paid, everything else is available {potentially at the cost of a grind}, and premium>in game currency and vice versa is completely allowed and encouraged). Not saying that they need to make NX tradeable, though.

Edit: Come to think of it though, if it was like a 'hidden' item like Ducats and you could trade it that would eliminate the supposed duplicating going on?
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    I already suggested this a while back for getting coupons by sacrificing an event bag for say, a shop bag, just to get its appearance.

I like my Saber bag, but I REALLY want to use my 10 x 10 bag coupon for more space.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    So many great ideas in the forums lately... I would like to see something like this!! It's the only reason I haven't given up my Saber bag either.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Ktty wrote: »
    So many great ideas in the forums lately... I would like to see something like this!! It's the only reason I haven't given up my Saber bag either.

She is my Baber!