Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The game lags when in combat.

MIIUMIIU
Mabinogi Rep: 935
edited June 3, 2018 in Technical Support
When I'm commencing and get in combat I start to freeze and the skills start to load slow and the enemy's get a head start and start stealing your trades. Thank god I had my partner without her I would have lost everything. They had a head start with and already have 4 star. O_O I was like come on you got to be kidding me going crazy while freezing in time. I got a view hits slow motion.
So I was wondering is Nexon going to fix this problem or are they gonna ignore it?
Is anyone having this problem.
I get this problem when I'm in combat also in dungeon runs.
That's why I avoid battling cause of the lag and that's a bummer.
I was hoping the game was gonna improve.
Hoping Nexon Notice this problem.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Are you sure it's just combat? Do you get a lot of lag in populated areas as well? If you cast healing how long does it take it to load? How far are you from the servers (east coast U.S. or another country?) when using healing how quickly does it take to use it ea time? Answering these will help determine where to look to reduce your lag.