Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Windows update slowing Mabi?

Fallout331Fallout331
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in Technical Support
Recently updated to the new Feature Update for Windows 10 (1803)
and now Mabi has a hard time switching from Fullscreen to Window mode, and also struggles to open "Option" in fullscreen
Mabi will simply freeze for 5-10 seconds when switching from Full/Window and when opening "Options" in fullscreen, Mabi just grey screens and stays like that for 2-3 mins..

Anyone else been getting this with the new Windows Update?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 9, 2018
    Same. I also seem to notice that while in fullscreen, when i'm changing channels, my screen starts to flicker and it takes way longer to load it. I think it takes like 10 seconds for me to get into another channel now, but if i go back to windowed the loading times get back to normal and no more flickering. It's really tedious to change channels while in fullscreen now... Don't know about Options, didn't have a reason to go there yet.