Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Issue with G21 Doki Doki Box's Meditation Potions

SiodhanSiodhan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
edited June 10, 2018 in Help
Hello.

The G21 Doki Doki Boxes contain Meditation Potions, which have no "destroy" option. You can only use them below a certain level and they can not be dropped or traded. So...for people who want to remain on a high level (i.e. 200) these items just clog up your inventory. Forever. Please add the option to destroy them. Don't turn this into another feature just because people can just rebirth again, please.

EDIT:
Ok then, since apparently a description isn't enough, let me "complete" this bug report for your eyes to feast on.

1.Find a problem within the game. Example: Untranslated Text, Incorrect Skills.
Level 200 players can not destroy your silly free meditation potions without first rebirthing back to level 1, which a lot of people may quite understandably not want to do.

2.Open the Bug & Glitch section in the forums and SEARCH. If you find the bug already listed, reply in the thread saying "It happened to me too!" If you did not find the bug listed, continue to step 3.
Didn't find it, hence I posted. Maybe it exists already, but I couldn't find it.

3.If you did not find the bug listed, create a new forum post in the Bug & Glitch area.
Title your thread with a summary of the issue.
I may have done that, but I could be wrong.

4.Add details to the post about the bug. Answer the following questions:

What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)
What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
What do you expect to happen instead?

4.1: Level 200 players can not use/drop your silly free meditation potions without first rebirthing back to level 1 and can not destroy them, which a lot of people may quite understandably not want to do.
4.2: Become higher level than the usage requirement of the meditation potions and try to use the potion you got from the G21 Hype event's G21 Doki Doki Box.
4.3: I expect to have a destroy function on the potions so that maybe I don't have to waste precious time getting back to level 200 for no reason just to free 2x2 or more inventory slots in my inventory just because this wasn't considered a potential issue instead of it becoming a permanent feature until we are tired of it and rebirth anyway so you don't have to do any work like how it works with a lot of other issues, such as years of crashing issues.

5.You must include visual evidence, such as a screenshot or video. Please use whichever type of media best demonstrates the issue.

Screenshot images are best for static issues, such as a text error. When posting images, you must use either Photobucket, Imgur, Puush, or Tinypic.
Videos are best for issues which involve a specific trigger, such as the inability to complete a specific step of a given quest. When posting a video, you must use Youtube only.
gQAqNB9.png

6. Please include the in-game name and server of the character experiencing the issue.
In-game name: Siodhan
Server: Alexina
Also literally everyone else on literally every other server who is level 100+ and doesn't need these potions.

7. Limit your thread to one issue. Please do not report multiple issues in the same thread. This will keep things clean and easy to read, and any following discussions focused.
I edited this thread. Hopefully you will not just forget about it because you placed it in the incomplete section.

8. If your bug is accepted and verified, pat yourself on the back, you made Mabinogi a better place.
I may do that.

EDIT2:
This is the general section. You moved it wrong.
offwithyourheads

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    So much salt lmaoooo.
    MizukiHayama
  • Davinator61Davinator61
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    Since I rebirth at least every week, in order to build up AP I need for ranking my skills, these Meditation Potions I've been getting from this, and other events, will come quite in handy over the next several months, if not years.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Yes, it may be useful to many, but it's not useful to them since they intend to stay at level 200.

Maybe you can ask via the customer support to have the item removed from your inventory, if it's possible. It might be faster to do that than to wait for them to add a "Destroy" button. I noticed there are some other items like that as well. :(
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    I was just a bit annoyed things were immediately moved to the incomplete department despite only lackng maybe one screenshot and the quintessence of the complaint remaining exactly the same even with scientific proportions of elaboration, but yeah that may have been a bit too salty.

Either way, I suppose only the active support works anymore because I can't even find the cleverly hidden ticket button anymore. It says on the page exactly where it's supposed to be and it's not, hence I wanted to post a bug report so it benefits everyone suffering from the same problem instead of just me, even if I got it fixed.
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Since most of the items in the boxes are meant for rebirthing why would u choose a level 200 character to get the items on ????
    Greta
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Terror1976 wrote: »
    most

Also, since it has already become an issue, there's no reason not to bring it up, especially if other people are suffering from the same. Be it because of similar reasons or because they opened it without knowing after logging on. What does it matter?