Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Food Truck Re-release

TatsugiTatsugi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
edited June 11, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
There needs to be a release of the plain food truck that includes the Chef Bag. I have 3 trucks, one from the original that I dropped the bag from during Ace Chef release.. One from a gacha, and another I bought of the dessert type thinking it would be with the bag, since it wasn't specified. I NEED that bag.
ArjuneCDMaril

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    how about just sell the bag?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited June 12, 2018
    how about just sell the bag?

I think the bag was untradeable.
    Anyway, I have no purpose for the foodtruck myself but I support the return of it so people who missed it can have chance of getting it :)
    Policroma
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    The cruddy thing is, I have a few friends with the bag who don't want/need it. I bought the truck thrice, albeit the normal one once and two other variations without the bag...
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I'm not sure, but I think the bags are drop tradeable (Most are). Try that?
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    I'm not sure, but I think the bags are drop tradeable (Most are). Try that?
    One of the very very few, that are not. Coupon and bag cannot be traded/drop traded.