Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

If you like Jousting but aren't on Alexina

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited June 12, 2018 in General Chat
Alexina still hosts the Jousting finals every Sunday. My understanding is that the other servers at best have them sporadically. If you like jousting for fun, why not make an alt character on Alexina just to joust for fun. The folks in the jousting community there are friendly. Before you say that you don't want to pay for a card to do so, the recent terms of service posted stated this:
• Creating more than one account within twenty-four hours or more than five accounts within thirty days, or otherwise exceeding your authorized access to any portion of the Services or any database, computer, or device.

So make another account; free, easy, and peasy, and come on out; join the folks who poke!

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    no point having jousting points on a server I don't play though. I only wish my server would bother with it so I can buy thames plate boot manuals and stuff
    Kensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Forgotten Content Update ROUND TWO when?

Back when they had those events to celebrate the slight update to the stuff like Jousting, Banquet, and Auction House, that was about the only time I've seen people doing any of that stuff.

Though who actually likes doing that anyways.
    It's like having fun playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Not me, at any rate.

The exchange prizes are about the only reason for me, and I still don't bother.
    The schedule is annoying, to boot.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    They need to give us better reasons to do jousting.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Some folks need a reason to play, sure, but I was reaching out to those people who like to play the mini-game for its own sake.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    It's also that last time I cared (which was admitted ages ago), it was at very ridiculous hours for european people (just like the banquet). Doesn't make it easier for the entire community to want to bother with.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 13, 2018
    Siodhan wrote: »
    It's also that last time I cared (which was admitted ages ago), it was at very ridiculous hours for european people (just like the banquet). Doesn't make it easier for the entire community to want to bother with.

^^^ The ridiculous hours when most events/raids happen are too inconvenient for EU playerbase. Hoping G21 brings raids that won't happen between 11 PM - 7 AM or at least these raids will happen twice within 24 hour span (like most Iria raids have been thankfully, but still i can only make to Black/White Dragon raids, other raids are ridiculously late/early for me).
    Only managed to participate to Banquet once in my life. It was like 3-4 AM my time in there. Also attended Festia's Treasure Hunt once too, i think i stayed online for too long and noticed a notification that Treasure Hunt will happen in 1 hour or so, so i continued to stay because i was curious. When i was done with it, i realized that it's over 5 AM... Smh... Thanks Nexon for ruining my sleep schedules i guess lol. After that, never did that again. Really wish i could attend those every week or so.
    They need to make this more convenient for both EU and NA playerbase or make them happen twice a day, but of course KR players will REEEE at us if we get Tara Banquet twice a day and such.
  • HelsaHelsa
    For those of you that like to play the mini-game and whose schedules will allow it we'd love for you to come on out.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    The ones that retired from jousting in Alexina demotivated me to continue coming.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Oh that's too bad. Those of you that enjoy the mini-game, come on out. Those of you that used to, we hope to see again some day.