Check out the patch notes for the April 15 Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66413/patch-notes-april-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Conclusion mission G21

Donk3yDonk3y
Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
Posts: 122
Member
edited June 14, 2018 in Help
Is this the last one from G21 (or at least the parts of G21 we got)?
Cuz I've been waiting for 30 minutes now :/

Comments

  • MetrureoMetrureo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Posts: 10
    Member
    I think so i finished mine no new quest and also no bag coupon
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,645
    Posts: 939
    Member
    No, there's more beyond that. Not sure how to trigger the next quest.
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Posts: 47
    Member
    Yeah, I'd like to know too, this is really annoying waiting for the next quest :l
  • MetrureoMetrureo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Posts: 10
    Member
    edited June 14, 2018
    beginign to think it was the end of part 1

    EDIT
    never mind as i post this i got next quest lmao
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Posts: 122
    Member
    I got it, you just have to wait a lot more xD
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,230
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Been a looong time since there's been a Generation quest that you had to wait for a quest to be delivered in between.

    Just like the old days.




    Don't miss it, no sir.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,795
    Posts: 8,273
    Member
    How long do you have to wait?
  • SuperNubSuperNub
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Posts: 10
    Member
    Have any of you gotten the bag yet? If so, what was the last mission you had to do for clearing Part 1?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,230
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    SuperNub wrote: »
    Have any of you gotten the bag yet? If so, what was the last mission you had to do for clearing Part 1?

    The final mission in part 1 is titled: "The Raven in the Ruins"
    SuperNub
  • SuperNubSuperNub
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Posts: 10
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    SuperNub wrote: »
    Have any of you gotten the bag yet? If so, what was the last mission you had to do for clearing Part 1?

    The final mission in part 1 is titled: "The Raven in the Ruins"

    Is it possible for you to provide a reference point to "Traversing Through Time", as in 'how much longer do I have to go'?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,230
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    edited June 15, 2018
    SuperNub wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    SuperNub wrote: »
    Have any of you gotten the bag yet? If so, what was the last mission you had to do for clearing Part 1?

    The final mission in part 1 is titled: "The Raven in the Ruins"

    Is it possible for you to provide a reference point to "Traversing Through Time", as in 'how much longer do I have to go'?

    Er... maybe if you provided a screenshot.

    I took screenshots of most of the storyline, but didn't really take pictures of the quest info.

    Which part is that again?
    The one with the traveler's outside of Dunbarton?

    That's about.... 3/4 of the way through? Maybe 3/5.
  • KleitosKleitos
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Posts: 5
    Member
    Its been 3 hours and i also dont have the alban bag soo im unsure whats going on
  • ColaRainColaRain
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 3
    Member
    I'm glad I found this post as I am waiting endlessly after completed "Conclusion"
    It is weird how Mabi Wiki still haven't have the complete guide for G21 after it has been out for 2 days in NA server. Is this a sign that the mabi community is shrinking =(
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,270
    Posts: 55
    Member
    Talk to The Armor Joe in Dunbarton to designate your character then change channel
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,980
    Posts: 878
    Member
    ColaRain wrote: »
    I'm glad I found this post as I am waiting endlessly after completed "Conclusion"
    It is weird how Mabi Wiki still haven't have the complete guide for G21 after it has been out for 2 days in NA server. Is this a sign that the mabi community is shrinking =(

    From what i had read somewhere (can't remember where) the wiki responsibility was handed over to someone new a while back. It's not all the same people that used to update it. The people that are updating it now also seem to have limited time to do it (assuming due to RL activities). If you have the time perhaps you could help them out updating it?
  • Starthepurple1Starthepurple1
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Posts: 14
    Member
    I finished all of Part 1 for G21. But no Alban Knights Bag coupon for me....
    is it a "chance" of getting it or did it just fail to appear for me?
    I tried to send in a note to Nexon but ...... that was a total mess.
  • Starthepurple1Starthepurple1
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Posts: 14
    Member
    I finished all of Part 1 for G21. But no Alban Knights Bag coupon for me....
    is it a "chance" of getting it or did it just fail to appear for me?
    I tried to send in a note to Nexon but ...... that was a total mess.
  • Starthepurple1Starthepurple1
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Posts: 14
    Member
    Ohk well for those who are missing the Alban bag heres something to try
    Talk the the armored caravan joe- the one at the far end of Dunbarton square
    and select your character as main character. After that is done re-log or Channal change
    this should give you the bag coupon. =)

    Hope this helps ~ have a great day~
  • visokoovisokoo
    Post: 1
    Member
    I finished "The Raven in the Ruins" but haven't received any other quests for a couple hours now. No bag either. Can anyone confirm that we aren't supposed to get any more quests for the first part of G21?