Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G20 Likability Question

LongSlyLongSly
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
edited June 14, 2018 in Help
Currently playing catch up with the Chapter 6 quests (did G19 yesterday from "Curiosity Killed the Cat", as I did a few when I first came back some months ago and been putting it on the back burner, so glad that's done and over with... so many full recov. pots and nao stones used! The frustration...)

In G20's quest "A Knight's Musings", I failed the shadow mission and had to go through the dialogue again. When I picked the same choice as I made, the likability notif appeared again. Does that mean it, from that specific part of the quest, had a double effect or still a single effect? Meaning, did it stack or overwrite the previous choice?

I'm keeping notes of how many likeability points I have for each character, while at the same time not going for a specific title, but wanted to keep my notes accurate of where I stand with some characters throughout this gen just for the fun of it.

(Didn't know where to post this exactly...)