Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

ETA on part 2

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    spamella wrote: »
    It's probably worth noting that that Apostle raid tab says August.

latest?cb=20150614223422
    SpaceCat
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Greta wrote: »
    Like 90% of content that we got these past few years loooool. After few weeks, it just gets ignored. Like Musical Math Dungeon. Probably no one runs that now.
    Actually G21 update forces people to run Musical Math dungeon now. You need the mats from there to craft erg sacrifice items.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    ShouK wrote: »
    Like 90% of content that we got these past few years loooool. After few weeks, it just gets ignored. Like Musical Math Dungeon. Probably no one runs that now.
    Actually G21 update forces people to run Musical Math dungeon now. You need the mats from there to craft erg sacrifice items.

Oh? I see.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Oh? I see.

Yep, to uncap past Erg level 20, every weapon type needs some kind of crafted Milky Way Instrument.

Not exactly the most elegant solution to make people run Musical Math.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Oh? I see.

Yep, to uncap past Erg level 20, every weapon type needs some kind of crafted Milky Way Instrument.

Not exactly the most elegant solution to make people run Musical Math.

I hate that dungeon tbh. It's really tedious to run.
    Imaizumi
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    so I sent a support ticket about losing 3 dungeon passes for the constellation event
    and they sent me 4 passes and I couldn't be more grateful than that
    did somebody just think I commented on the wrong post? hit like
    so why comment about that here?
    well while I was checking the confirmation e-mail they sent me when they fixed my problem
    this notice appeared along with the e-mail
    bVf5Qoi.png
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    so I sent a support ticket about losing 3 dungeon passes for the constellation event
    and they sent me 4 passes and I couldn't be more grateful than that
    did somebody just think I commented on the wrong post? hit like
    so why comment about that here?
    well while I was checking the confirmation e-mail they sent me when they fixed my problem
    this notice appeared along with the e-mail
    bVf5Qoi.png

The only thing I dislike is the unclear wording on the micro site. It says
    Microsite wrote:
    More information on July12th!
    Does this mean we just get the live stream or pre events on the 12th and part 2 later, or...?
    Imaizumi
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Does this mean we just get the live stream or pre events on the 12th and part 2 later, or...?

Well, the 12th is a Thursday, so I'm assuming there will be an update of sorts and not a live stream (which the update could be "pre-events" as you mentioned, so not necessarily content). If there's going to be a live stream, I'd guess that would be on the 11th?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I would assume the stream would be the day before as they usually do it.
    SpaceCat
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Tomorrow's the day!

Looking forward to what part 2's bringing!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Tomorrow's the day!

I am mostly just so I can get that last moon gate added to my map on that Berg Mesa place. you can barely see the stone pillars for the moon gate on that island from the Avalon beach if you get the right angle. it is like it is mocking us by just barely being within view but still impossible to get to.

the new transformation is interesting but it seems less interesting now since you can only use the 3 skills it comes with and your Alban skills while transformed. other talents and skills won't work with it which makes it seem boring.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Tomorrow's the day!

I am mostly just so I can get that last moon gate added to my map on that Berg Mesa place. you can barely see the stone pillars for the moon gate on that island from the Avalon beach if you get the right angle. it is like it is mocking us by just barely being within view but still impossible to get to.

the new transformation is interesting but it seems less interesting now since you can only use the 3 skills it comes with and your Alban skills while transformed. other talents and skills won't work with it which makes it seem boring.

But there's cosmetics to hunt for with it, and you can be a floaty thing, that's worth something isn't it?
    Imaizumi
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    Tomorrow's the day!

i think it also enhance's those skills aswell as removing there shared cooldown
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    3rdy wrote: »
    Tomorrow's the day!

i think it also enhance's those skills aswell as removing there shared cooldown

not only that but the skills it comes with are really powerful once the meter is built up you can easily hit within the 10k ranges. and then i saw a KR player who was showing it use the Nova Obliteration which is the AoE Nuke and it did 139k damage PER TARGET. not total PER target. so i feel like the loss of other abilities being used is a fair loss for the raw damage we can put out with the transformation.