Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Finale?

Comments

• TeddieTeddie
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    I don't think it's idiotic at all that you're asking this question and apparently it's the end of Alban Knights.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Teddie wrote: »
    I am unsure why one thinks this is the last chapter and end of the story, and am flabbergasted at how idiotic people are to think the game is ending.

When did you insinuate an idea was an idiotic when you clearly said that people were for thinking it?

I expanded on it later on in the same post, with regards to the logic. I again apologize for not clarifying that this did not apply to other lines of thought.

I rather not continue discussing this if you are going to ignore the context of what I am saying, or my apologies.

Which to reiterate, I think said conclusion is dumb if it is based on the aforementioned reasoning I described above. Have I made myself clear?

@Teddie

You edited your previous post so that my question seemed like it did not have a purpose. Earlier you said that (and I'd be quoting it if you did not delete it) that someone being a dumb is not the same thing as having a dumb idea. But then previously there is a receipt of you saying that PEOPLE were being idiotic, not their ideas.

You called people idiots and never apologized about it. Your shallow attempt at an apology (essentially the same weight as an "I'm sorry you felt this way") and then edited yourself to make yourself look better. I stand by my point of you being an elitist and I can talk about this all year if you want.

Poor choice of words. Hence why I clarified it. I didn't fully considered the possible interpretations, and that is my fault.

I rectify it with later explanations to which group I specifically referred to. There's no need to be still upset over what is an unfortunate misunderstanding, since it conveys a message different than that which I meant.

My intentions for post exiting was to reiterate myself in case you did not read. I really am sorry if I hurt you, and it was no my intention to make myself look better.

I am ignorant at times as to how others may see me.

Let's take this to DMs, alright Teddie? I think it would be more conducive to resolve this elsewhere. I have a test to do, but I honestly hold no hard feelingd towards you.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Lol this thread. Careful guys, you might get a warning.
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    Lol this thread. Good job guys, keep it going

Dramatic_llama.jpg
    GretaBlissfulkillTeddie
  • TeddieTeddie
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    I am unsure why one thinks this is the last chapter and end of the story, and am flabbergasted at how idiotic people are to think the game is ending.

When did you insinuate an idea was an idiotic when you clearly said that people were for thinking it?

I expanded on it later on in the same post, with regards to the logic. I again apologize for not clarifying that this did not apply to other lines of thought.

I rather not continue discussing this if you are going to ignore the context of what I am saying, or my apologies.

Which to reiterate, I think said conclusion is dumb if it is based on the aforementioned reasoning I described above. Have I made myself clear?

@Teddie

You edited your previous post so that my question seemed like it did not have a purpose. Earlier you said that (and I'd be quoting it if you did not delete it) that someone being a dumb is not the same thing as having a dumb idea. But then previously there is a receipt of you saying that PEOPLE were being idiotic, not their ideas.

You called people idiots and never apologized about it. Your shallow attempt at an apology (essentially the same weight as an "I'm sorry you felt this way") and then edited yourself to make yourself look better. I stand by my point of you being an elitist and I can talk about this all year if you want.

Poor choice of words. Hence why I clarified it. I didn't fully considered the possible interpretations, and that is my fault.

I rectify it with later explanations to which group I specifically referred to. There's no need to be still upset over what is an unfortunate misunderstanding, since it conveys a message different than that which I meant.

My intentions for post exiting was to reiterate myself in case you did not read. I really am sorry if I hurt you, and it was no my intention to make myself look better.

I am ignorant at times as to how others may see me.

Let's take this to DMs, alright Teddie? I think it would be more conducive to resolve this elsewhere. I have a test to do, but I honestly hold no hard feelingd towards you.

No need for DM's, as it seems everything that needs to be said in front of everyone already has. The purpose of this thread has been answered, it's time to move on to the next conversation.

I am thankful the game is being regularly updated and hope to see most of you in game!
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Everyone should avoid using offense words like "idiotic people" in general. It's not nice, no matter who the directed target is. That's still a target audience being called an idiot, and that's rude, and I'm pretty sure it's against the forum rules since it can get someone offended and get people riled up.

But on topic, so this is the end of the Alban Knights arc, or the story as a whole? I don't know all of Mabinogi's lore because I just couldn't get into it, but I was just curious.

It's the end of the Alban Knights arc. I don't know what they will do for the future stories. I don't know the ending of this arc so maybe there is something big that points to the next story hook, providing the next director that comes in (cause Mabinogi loves changing directors every chapter for some reason) doesn't do something completely radically different.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Everyone should avoid using offense words like "idiotic people" in general. It's not nice, no matter who the directed target is. That's still a target audience being called an idiot, and that's rude, and I'm pretty sure it's against the forum rules since it can get someone offended and get people riled up.

But on topic, so this is the end of the Alban Knights arc, or the story as a whole? I don't know all of Mabinogi's lore because I just couldn't get into it, but I was just curious.

It's the end of the Alban Knights arc. I don't know what they will do for the future stories. I don't know the ending of this arc so maybe there is something big that points to the next story hook, providing the next director that comes in (cause Mabinogi loves changing directors every chapter for some reason) doesn't do something completely radically different.

I spoiled myself for the story but for people that are worried, no, Finale is just the conclusion to the Divine Knights story, it just ties up the individual Knight's stories and resolves the conflict on-going in the story. There will be further generations and other stories since they are still updating the game.
  • DyIanDyIan
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    Be nice, people. There is absolutely nothing idiotic, or stupid in wondering if this is the finale of the storyline. It has, already, brought many things together, involved many characters from across the generations, even Samhain.

I'm a closed beta tester, and still wonder a bit what's to come. Its not unlike an mmo to end a storyline, but continue service and other updates, even though many of you seem to think otherwise. A prime example of this is Final Fantasy XI. It had its Rhapsodies of Vana'Diel update two years ago, and that was the end of the storyline. It still receives regular monthly updates and whatnot, but the story is over. This is still even a paid subscription game. Its not unusual.

It would suck, totally. There's still a lot I want to see. But IF this were the storyline end, it doesn't mean they can't still have smaller things such as Samhain etc. Though, until definitively proven I'd just like to think its the finale of the Alban Knights Arc, and pretend they're bringing back Neamhaim ❤