Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking For In Game Roleplayers

NeonDNeonD
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Alexina Chat
Back when I first started playing mabinogi back in 2008, roleplaying was a thing! It was always super fun getting to act as a character of your own creation. Adventuring through the dungeons, camping with friends/partners, finding romance, and so much more! I've left and returned and left again and returned again, but everytime I'm always looking for roleplayers. I've been told the roleplaying community here died and that much is pretty obvious, but I'd like to bring it back along with my passion for this game! If there are any writers out there or any roleplayers, please join me on my quest!
Let's bring this community back to life! Let's bring the Fantasy Life back into Mabinogi!
Create a story with me!
If interested,
Alexina Server name: Blaanc

Comments

• IscaroitIscaroit
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    There really is something about taking a break from the grind to lavish your imagination onto something tangible like this. If you'd have me, I'd love to join this ride!
  • NeonDNeonD
    Iscaroit wrote: »
    There really is something about taking a break from the grind to lavish your imagination onto something tangible like this. If you'd have me, I'd love to join this ride!

Thank you, friend! I have accepted you request and here is to hopefully having more join us in our adventure!
  • NeonDNeonD
    Bump!
  • UItimusUItimus
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    In Game Name - UItimus (capital I because the game is 10 years old and I needed a loophole)
    Basic Desc : He is new, and had come to Erinn among the many who found themselves wielding a chain-blade. Those who know him best can simply say he's distant, hermetic at best. His mind seems to be on a search for some type of treasure.
  • AnakymAnakym
    Mabinogi Rep: 575
    edited July 13, 2018
    In Game Name: Anakym (A name that means Giant that traded the I for Y to show sense of Self-Awareness)
    Basic Desc: A stranded daughter from another world and a giant in both. A Nomadic child always moving but never forgeting to return home. A wise martial artist who values life yet a Great alchemist who can change it if proved unfair. Despite her alluring figure and skin tight clothes she is a gentle person who will never back down from helping the persons she belive are worth fighting for.
  • ZeroTheScytherZeroTheScyther
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    In Game Nmae: Zekito (I totally didn't try to combine "Zero" and "Kirito")
    Basic Desc: Half demon fella with a quite long past... but why spoil it here when you can just find it out by yourself? ;)