Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Give to Get Giveaway

PromesteinPromestein
Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
edited June 29, 2018 in Alexina Chat
YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO DONATE. THIS IS VOLUNTARY!

Hello everyone! I'm doing yet another Give to Get Giveaway, and I need your help!

The Give to Get Giveaway is a special kind of giveaway. Instead of items being handed out left and right, you are instead asked to give up an item/clothing in exchange for something random. You can even give trash items or clothing as your "giveaway", as the point of this Giveaway is about giving rather than receiving!

I recently did a drop party and gave away most of my items and clothing, so I need YOUR help in the form of donations! I am not asking for expensive things, but rather for trash clothes and items you don't want anymore! One person's junk is another's treasure! Please mail donations to Temourin, my alternate character, or if you see my character ingame, please don't hesitate to donate in a trade!

YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO DONATE. THIS IS VOLUNTARY!

==================================================================

The Giveaway will be happening over next weekend, Friday-Sunday, July 6th through the 8th, provided something doesn't come up. The rules of this Giveaway are simple:

1. To get an item, you must trade my character something. This can be anything from clothes to junk!
2. You must accept anything you are given! Please do not cancel a trade simply because you didn't like what you are getting! The point of this giveaway is about giving to others!
3. You can only trade once per location. I will periodically change my location to different towns/areas, and I will only stay in Uladh or Belvast! Please do not try to trick me into giving you multiple trades, if caught you will be blacklisted from the giveaway!
4. All donated items and items given through trade to me will be given to others in the Giveaway! I do not keep anything. If time runs out and the Giveaway ends with me still having donated items, they will be dropped in highly populated areas for anyone to grab.

Items that you could receive range from potions to clothes, depending on who donates what. My last Giveaway, someone generous donated a pair of angel wings, which were given to someone! Who knows what you'll find here!

s1Phwtk.png
Greta