Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

its probably just me

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I think this poor thread needs to be cleaned up.
  • steelsugarsteelsugar
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    For the people saying get good

Your absolutely right

But I’ve never been good at multi button mashing games .I work a very stressful job ( nurse aide) , and getting good will just add to that stress. It’s probably best if I just quit I am now playing wakfu it’s more strategic then skill and even tho I die a lot I find it fun
    SpaceCat
  • steelsugarsteelsugar
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Gaea wrote: »
    I think this poor thread needs to be cleaned up.

Ikr

To think it could have been help if I just watched my grammar

Oh well

• ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    Wakfu is indeed very fun ^^

If your comp can handle it, there's also a lot of other MMOs that are more about overarching strategy and simpler combat...

Warframe is a good hack and slash with a very masterfully done difficulty curve.
    Maplestory has a really nice de-stressing atmosphere for the most part.
    Atlantica is extremely old, but it is pure strategy and 0 muscle memory.

And don't be afraid to play Mabinogi as a social/life game as well. Many people on Alexina are extremely successful without ever entering a dungeon. Some of them didn't open their wallets either ROFL.