Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we have Manus Potion event back

xDerpxxDerpx
Mabinogi Rep: 990
edited July 10, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I would like to restock on potions and feed my ego with gems uwu
  1. Hmm...44 votes
    1. Yes please!
       52% (23 votes)
    2. NO!
       18% (8 votes)
    3. Oh great another afk event gg
       20% (9 votes)
    4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
       9% (4 votes)

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    it would be nice but we just had it not long ago so it's not likely.... then again it only lasted 1 week so maybe they can bring it back like every 6 months or something. that'd be cool
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I’d love to see it come back even if I’m not in any real danger of running out of potions because...well, let’s be honest, does any typical higher-rank player actually make and use stockpiles of HP 300? I’ve been running off a 3-4 year old supply of event pots now...
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Aquasol wrote: »
    I’d love to see it come back even if I’m not in any real danger of running out of potions because...well, let’s be honest, does any typical higher-rank player actually make and use stockpiles of HP 300? I’ve been running off a 3-4 year old supply of event pots now...

I sometimes make 300 pots, and the dan-able pots, but it just takes up so many clovers. Clovers aren't common enough in the game for me to make in bulk. They could at least make clovers stackable too, as that's another reason why I don't purposely go looking for clovers; invo space.
    LeineiKingEphy
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

It's getting to the point where Full Recovery Potions are less toxic for me than using non RE/SE potions.

Though those are weird, for me.
    They'll get me into potion poisoning, but they won't actually lower my stats, even if I'm chugging them deep in potion poisoning.

Also I wish I could use them via hotkeys.
    Kind of a hassle to ctrl-click them in the middle of battle.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Iyasenu wrote: »

It's getting to the point where Full Recovery Potions are less toxic for me than using non RE/SE potions.

Though those are weird, for me.
    They'll get me into potion poisoning, but they won't actually lower my stats, even if I'm chugging them deep in potion poisoning.

Also I wish I could use them via hotkeys.
    Kind of a hassle to ctrl-click them in the middle of battle.

With nearly 2k in hp/mp/sp while linked regular none Event pots honestly aren't worth using because they put me into poisoning so fast even with rank 1 potion lore. Only pots I really use are the few SE/RE pots I have and full restores.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I’m honestly so used to event pots that last time I slammed down a few 50-point hybrid ones to get rid of them, I couldn’t believe I started to get pot poisoned after just 5– and I’ve been R1 lore for ages.
  • EinwhegEinwheg
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    tbh it prefeer cat marble event
    tons of potions rewards + extra fun ontop of daily sm spams
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Einwheg wrote: »

we get this with re:zero I like it because I can ice spear the mines for insane amounts of marbles
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Einwheg wrote: »

we get this with re:zero I like it because I can ice spear the mines for insane amounts of marbles

i did one of the sagas where you have to fight mobs into shyllien and just leave before completing the mission. High cp enemies really low hp
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited July 13, 2018
    My potion supply weeps. My pot poisoning laughs in my face. I need to replenish my supply D:

Especially after G21.

Please bring it back.
    Neroy