Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Active Guilds.

GypzieGypzie
Mabinogi Rep: 490
in Guild and Party Recruitment
TL;DR

I'm looking for an active guild (IGN: Gypzie)

Now that that is out of the way, I am looking for a active Guild with engaged players. I can RP, I can socialize, and I can play the game.
The concept of a guild to me is almost like a club that has versatile members, their own events (incentive) and a way to excell.
I am lower than level 1000, not NEW fresh outta the stream new. But New enough to not be able to handle peaca.
I constantly work on Production skills and like to do the events, and I also like to help where i can if only for cheerful support.
I am very talkitive and will jump into the conversation and really want a guild because I think this games guild system is a great part of the game.
Hopefully we can talk soon. Note me. Add me.

I usually play late night, so I hope that we can be active together.Not saying i do not play during the day but it isn't as frequent as my late night sessions.

Comments

• ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Gypzie wrote: »
    TL;DR

I'm looking for an active guild (IGN: Gypzie)

Now that that is out of the way, I am looking for a active Guild with engaged players. I can RP, I can socialize, and I can play the game.
    The concept of a guild to me is almost like a club that has versatile members, their own events (incentive) and a way to excell.
    I am lower than level 1000, not NEW fresh outta the stream new. But New enough to not be able to handle peaca.
    I constantly work on Production skills and like to do the events, and I also like to help where i can if only for cheerful support.
    I am very talkitive and will jump into the conversation and really want a guild because I think this games guild system is a great part of the game.
    Hopefully we can talk soon. Note me. Add me.

I usually play late night, so I hope that we can be active together.Not saying i do not play during the day but it isn't as frequent as my late night sessions.

Haha. Tell me when you find one mate. Add me if you want too. I'm also looking for one.
  • KonTheKindBearKonTheKindBear
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    Ikr guilds are so hard to find now a days. :(
  • GypzieGypzie
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    A part of me just wants to start my own guild. Seems easier then putting your eggs in someone else's basket. catch my drift. Just hoping they receive feedback positively.
  • MisuchanMisuchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    My guildmaster and I are trying to get things back to being active with our guild
    Apocalyptic.
  • MegitronMegitron
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Gummybear is always open to new faces and we're super active! ♥