Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This is your local MabiConnus Weather Forcast!♫♪♫♪

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    MH96jpU.png
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    MH96jpU.png

Tarlach memes are best... So yeah... At least you tried.

*Waits for Blissfulkill's puns*
    Radiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    BVrzLwO.png
    KensamaofmariRadiant DawnMikuV3
  • iiKekeTheDolliiiiKekeTheDollii
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    If you're on Alexina it seems you should expect lots of Field Bosses courtesy of someone who stockpiled Monster Summoning Urns for the explicit purpose of disrupting events like this.

Sigh...

It got so bad that i got a message from someone witnessing it face to face but couldn't find the person or people doing it. so instead i stated a warning on the Alexina Server Chat. and a Warning at the Event when alot of people were present at the event The suspect: a dragon fieldboss the person messaging me stated that they saw a dragon. and a message about something from above. and it killed alot of people very quickly

• GretaGreta
    edited July 24, 2018
    If you're on Alexina it seems you should expect lots of Field Bosses courtesy of someone who stockpiled Monster Summoning Urns for the explicit purpose of disrupting events like this.

Sigh...

It got so bad that i got a message from someone witnessing it face to face but couldn't find the person or people doing it. so instead i stated a warning on the Alexina Server Chat. and a Warning at the Event when alot of people were present at the event The suspect: a dragon fieldboss the person messaging me stated that they saw a dragon. and a message about something from above. and it killed alot of people very quickly

You don't need to look for a culprit, because culprit reveals themselves anyway by just making this thread, you just need to look up the in-game name and that's it lol. Any time you seem them around, you'll know what to expect from them and just leave and tell others to leave too who doesn't want to be stomped by a dragon.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Greta wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    To the people saying that players should just AFK somewhere else. That just defeats the purpose of the event. It's called Connous Beach Vacation Event so why should people have to AFK somewhere that is not Connous Beach?

Exactly, i also really like trying out these tanning chairs and kiddie pools to see for myself how it looks like. Maybe i'll decide and buy one too... But i guess it's too dangerous to be trying/checking out these props because some people are telling me to AFK somewhere else, sigh.

I highly doubt you'd need more than a few minutes to test out a chair lol
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sebastian wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    To the people saying that players should just AFK somewhere else. That just defeats the purpose of the event. It's called Connous Beach Vacation Event so why should people have to AFK somewhere that is not Connous Beach?

Exactly, i also really like trying out these tanning chairs and kiddie pools to see for myself how it looks like. Maybe i'll decide and buy one too... But i guess it's too dangerous to be trying/checking out these props because some people are telling me to AFK somewhere else, sigh.

I highly doubt you'd need more than a few minutes to test out a chair lol

Do you take just a few minutes to test out furniture at a furniture store?
    That's just how it works with some folks.
  • SebastianSebastian
    edited July 24, 2018
    Do you take just a few minutes to test out furniture at a furniture store?
    That's just how it works with some folks.

Except that furniture is real... this is digital furniture. If this were Animal Crossing, I wouldn't say anything. But: It's not.

Just seemed like another excuse to cling onto the fact that this is enough of a problem to warrant this much outcry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 24, 2018
    Look, some people should afk where they want without any jerks interrupting and making chaos for nothing. Some people will want to afk at ch1 and exactly in Connous Beach because that's how the event was supposed/designed to be. It is nice to open a shop, meet new players or just sit at a nice scenery while wearing your favorite swimsuit. There are SOOO many options what you can do at such place, but people instead of putting a stop to these trolls will try to shut you off with things like "afk somewhere else"or "change channels", etc. If a troll wants to troll, they can change channels too...
  • SebastianSebastian
    Look, some people should afk where they want without any jerks interrupting and making chaos for nothing. Some people will want to AFK at ch1 and exactly in Connous Beach because that's how the event was supposed/designed to be. It is nice to open a shop, meet new players or just sit at a nice scenerywhile wearing your favorite swimsuit. There are SOOO many options what you can do at such place, but people instead of putting a stop to these trolls will try to shut you off with thing like "afk somewhere else", :change channels" and such. If a troll wants to troll, they can change channels too as well.

It's the internet. What did you expect?
  • GretaGreta
    Look, some people should afk where they want without any jerks interrupting and making chaos for nothing. Some people will want to AFK at ch1 and exactly in Connous Beach because that's how the event was supposed/designed to be. It is nice to open a shop, meet new players or just sit at a nice scenerywhile wearing your favorite swimsuit. There are SOOO many options what you can do at such place, but people instead of putting a stop to these trolls will try to shut you off with thing like "afk somewhere else", :change channels" and such. If a troll wants to troll, they can change channels too as well.

Yeah, internet. So? Doesn't mean people can be jerks in here too just because no one knows their real identity.
    Radiant Dawn
    edited July 24, 2018

Yeah, internet. So? Doesn't mean people can be jerks in here too just because no one knows their real identity.

Well, when there's a certain so called leader that okays it, then people think it's ok for them to be jerks too.
    Insert To President Rouhani tweet memes here.
  • SebastianSebastian

Just because they shouldn't doesn't mean they wont. Look, I'm not entirely agreeing with this whole urn business. Personally I'd get much more out of it by doing it with friends rather than summoning it on a beach. But the point is, nothing is being done to stop them, and I doubt anything will be enforced. And why should it? In the long run, it's not as harmful as everyone's making it out to be.

People are jerks, and unfortunately we have to live in a world where that's expected. Isn't any different in this game.
    KensamaofmariMizukiHayamaRadiant Dawn

Just because they shouldn't doesn't mean they wont. Look, I'm not entirely agreeing with this whole urn business. Personally I'd get much more out of it by doing it with friends rather than summoning it on a beach. But the point is, nothing is being done to stop them, and I doubt anything will be enforced. And why should it? In the long run, it's not as harmful as everyone's making it out to be.

People are jerks, and unfortunately we have to live in a world where that's expected. Isn't any different in this game.

Welcome to Murica.
    SebastianRadiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Sigh...

But are they still doing it right now?
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    Look, some people should afk where they want without any jerks interrupting and making chaos for nothing. Some people will want to afk at ch1 and exactly in Connous Beach because that's how the event was supposed/designed to be. It is nice to open a shop, meet new players or just sit at a nice scenery while wearing your favorite swimsuit. There are SOOO many options what you can do at such place, but people instead of putting a stop to these trolls will try to shut you off with things like "afk somewhere else"or "change channels", etc. If a troll wants to troll, they can change channels too...

Well now I want to use my leftover urns.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Should've waited till the second day and made it a surprise. Far funnier that way.
    PromesteinBlissfulkill
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Promestein wrote: »

DO IT!!!
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    Gaea wrote: »
    Promestein wrote: »

DO IT!!!

This is why I like you.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 24, 2018
    2enlxh.jpg

The face of unbridled chaos.
    Radiant Dawn