Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This is your local MabiConnus Weather Forcast!♫♪♫♪

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Hey no one said that you can't afk at that location, just don't do it if you don't want to lose blessings, or wear only your fashion tab. If you come back and find yourself dead, then either accept that it can happen and continue on because you don't care, or find a better safer location. You knew the risks, no matter how much you cry about, people are not going to care.
    Promestein
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Hey no one said that you can't afk at that location, just don't do it if you don't want to lose blessings, or wear only your fashion tab. If you come back and find yourself dead, then either accept that it can happen and continue on because you don't care, or find a better safer location. You knew the risks, no matter how much you cry about, people are not going to care.

I think we can ask nicely for Froggy to stop. Never hurts to ask. :D Risks aside, I think complaint and protests are ways to handle an issue.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125

I think we can ask nicely for Froggy to stop. Never hurts to ask. :D Risks aside, I think complaint and protests are ways to handle an issue.

Still, I just want to say that you can try, but don't have high expectations for that result. Always approach any situation with a side of precaution, if you think it'll happen, it'll probably happen. Take steps to counter them or just avoid the situation if it matters that much to you. Just don't expect the world to conform to you.
    Promestein
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185

Still, I just want to say that you can try, but don't have high expectations for that result. Always approach any situation with a side of precaution, if you think it'll happen, it'll probably happen. Take steps to counter them or just avoid the situation if it matters that much to you. Just don't expect the world to conform to you.

No no, you can't tell them not to expect the world to conform to them! You'll upset them!
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Leaving the issue aside - "Connous" and "Forecast" are misspelled in the title... =(
    Twelie
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Promestein wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Look, some people should afk where they want without any jerks interrupting and making chaos for nothing. Some people will want to afk at ch1 and exactly in Connous Beach because that's how the event was supposed/designed to be. It is nice to open a shop, meet new players or just sit at a nice scenery while wearing your favorite swimsuit. There are SOOO many options what you can do at such place, but people instead of putting a stop to these trolls will try to shut you off with things like "afk somewhere else"or "change channels", etc. If a troll wants to troll, they can change channels too...

Well now I want to use my leftover urns.

I am going to put you in an urn. :/
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited July 25, 2018
    Look, some people should afk where they want without any jerks interrupting and making chaos for nothing. Some people will want to afk at ch1 and exactly in Connous Beach because that's how the event was supposed/designed to be. It is nice to open a shop, meet new players or just sit at a nice scenery while wearing your favorite swimsuit. There are SOOO many options what you can do at such place, but people instead of putting a stop to these trolls will try to shut you off with things like "afk somewhere else"or "change channels", etc. If a troll wants to troll, they can change channels too...

tenor.gif?itemid=5107150
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=5107150

Might as well
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Gaea wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=5107150

Might as well

4e8.gif
    KensamaofmariRadiant Dawn