Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Has Anyone Seen a Divine Weapon Drop?

Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
in Help
So I've been wondering for a while if anyone has seen a divine weapon drop from Elite Mode Baltane Missions. Ever since they got released and I saw that you had a chance of getting a complete divine weapon to drop, I've been constantly playing Baltane Missions on Elite, namely Siege Weapon and Counterattack. If you need a bit of a reminder, it was stated that you had a chance to recieve a complete divine weapon on this landing page:

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/chainslash/elite

The most I've seen drop from this is a Broken Guardian's Armor drop from a Giant Peridot Boss... But no complete Divine Equips..So...

Has anyone seen a Complete Divine Weapon drop from these missions? And if so, does anyone know if this is a possible end chest reward or does it drop from the Giant Peridot Bosses? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    So I've been wondering for a while if anyone has seen a divine weapon drop from Elite Mode Baltane Missions. Ever since they got released and I saw that you had a chance of getting a complete divine weapon to drop, I've been constantly playing Baltane Missions on Elite, namely Siege Weapon and Counterattack. If you need a bit of a reminder, it was stated that you had a chance to recieve a complete divine weapon on this landing page:

The most I've seen drop from this is a Broken Guardian's Armor drop from a Giant Peridot Boss... But no complete Divine Equips..So...

Has anyone seen a Complete Divine Weapon drop from these missions? And if so, does anyone know if this is a possible end chest reward or does it drop from the Giant Peridot Bosses? Thanks in advance.

Its probably broken equipment only.
    More or less its like this because it costs upwards of 100mil to craft those equipments.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Opalthira wrote: »

More or less its like this because it costs upwards of 100mil to craft those equipments.

It's upwards of 200m now on alexina because gold crystals are selling at 5m a pop.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »

It's upwards of 200m now on alexina because gold crystals are selling at 5m a pop.

You thunk they would've have dropped due to raids. :/
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Someone said a complete divine tribolt did drop once but it was 0 MA lol I guess it’s possible but you’re probably much better off crafting one since the rolls for dropped weapons are abysmal
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    edited July 23, 2018
    Someone on Mari was showing off a dropped Divine blade, but the roll was abysmal. It's probably far better to just gather the materials for one and build it with someone good ranks in Engineering and magic craft.