Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Messed up while upgrading my Celtic Druid Staff

PuffersPuffers
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited July 24, 2018 in Help
I was just in the process of upgrading my Celtic Druid Staff, and instead of going for the Artisan Upgrade, I accidentally used the Elemental Condensation 4 option instead. I don't have any upgrade slots left and can't Artisan roll anymore! I feel like such an idiot. Much sad (╥﹏╥)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Very much sad.

Prayers for Druid Staff. 2018-2018. R.I.P. Press F to pay respects. :(
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    A lot of us has been there messing up on upgrades...
  • GretaGreta
    I still feel the pain when i decided to upgrade my Floral Fairy Outfit. Wasn't expecting for it to get personalized afterwards. So dumb... Weapons don't do that though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I wish there was a way to undo all upgrades, especially for situations like this tragic mistake.

I wonder if a GM would be willing to do that?

>_>
    <_<
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 24, 2018
    Yeah, i actually would love to undo my Floral Fairy Outfit (F) mistake. I don't mind getting my old outfit destroyed and getting a new one instead with 3 pure white dyes since i dyed it all white.

I also did a mistake with my weapon upgrade too... I wasn't expecting that Artisan Removal won't work on item that already has Gem Upgrade. Smh, so dumb...
    I had several items, good thing most of them were cheap items that I ended up doing the wrong upgrades for. At the end of it, a lot of wasted time and gold and resources.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Artisans are bad anyway since 1500 int can be achieved without them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

But if one day they increase the cap? =P
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

But if one day they increase the cap? =P

At that point, I reckon more people will be annoyed about S-typing their staves than about not going for an artisan upgrade.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 24, 2018
    I really think these caps needs to be raised a little bit. It's getting to the point where we will be able to cap out every stat soon and I predict that sometime in the future they will consider increasing the cap to 1600 or something.

Remember this is one of the only games where you can be jack of all trades with enough time and effort.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I really think these caps needs to be raised a little bit. It's getting to the point where we will be able to cap out every stat soon and I predict that sometime in the future they will consider increasing the cap to 1600 or something.

Remember this is one of the only games where you can be jack of all trades with enough time and effort.

With the stuff in g22 I really don't think players need more damage.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

With the stuff in g22 I really don't think players need more damage.

Mabi heading towards a brief cooldown I suppose?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Puffers wrote: »
    I was just in the process of upgrading my Celtic Druid Staff, and instead of going for the Artisan Upgrade, I accidentally used the Elemental Condensation 4 option instead. I don't have any upgrade slots left and can't Artisan roll anymore! I feel like such an idiot. Much sad (╥﹏╥)

don't artisans bad?

so really you just made an end game upgrade path instead of early game