Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tarlach Fair Cooking Competition

SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
edited July 26, 2018 in Tarlach Chat
Hello Milletians,

As you may have heard, the Tarlach Fair is in the works of being revived! On August 19th, guilds from across the server will come together to give you a day of fun events and prizes. Amongst those participating is my guild, Vixxen :D

Vixxen will be hosting a relay race style cooking competition. Teams will be in sets of 3 for this event.
One by one your team members will venture off throughout Emain to find our ingredient providers hiding across the map. Ingredient holders may offer items that you'll need or junk.
Once your teammate returns with a finished product , the next teammate can go start the next part of the dish.

The dish selected is a secret, but it will be a multi-step dish.

This event relies on good collaboration and efficiency!
You are more than welcome to pick your team members, but this will require pre-registration
If you'd like to enter as a solo party, we will find people to pair you up with.

If you would like to register your team, please visit this doc

To ensure that no one buys ingredients during the event, security will be stationed by the grocery store. Furthermore, everyone must use a thoroughbred horse as their mount, however, march song will be allowed during the event.
If you would like to travel on foot, fleet feet are allowed, but shylock step is prohibited

Accompanied with every prize will be a cater and a dragon wine! Prizes for the winning teams will include NX and gold rewards.
Additionally, the team that places first will run again with a different dish against each other! The winner of the final round will receive a pet food truck.

We look forward to a large turnout! If you have any questions regarding the event, please feel free to contact me in game or on this post. I'll be more than happy to help :)

*Please note that I will need a large sum of staff to host this event. If you would like to help out and make this a reality, please sign up here*

Kindest Regards,
Sini