Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Synthesize able Fixed Metal Dyes!

KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
in Feedback and Suggestions
You know, not sure if anyone has brought this up.... but if FIXED DYE AMPOULES can be synthesized to make colors you want... why can't the same be done for Fixed Metals Dyes? I have a love for certain colors and love to experiment color schemes, but to put them in a Fixed Metal Dye or to even FIND them in a Metal Dye for weapons or armor is like next to impossible, and the palette for regular metal dyes is sooooooo devoid of colors other than your typical white->bronze->kinda gold->black. And most Gachas only focus on PURE or NEON colors, and some not so pure (Though those ones are like, 100% of the time a NO for me). So why do metal dyes get discriminated against? I vote for Glittering Metal Bottles!
  1. Which of these would you prefer?5 votes
    1. Glittering Dye Bottles
       40% (2 votes)
    2. Glittering Metal Bottles
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I love both! So fork them over!
       60% (3 votes)