Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Any chance of a My Hero Academia Crossover Event?

YemXtrinYemXtrin
Mabinogi Rep: 960
edited July 30, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
This is my giant "Toshinori" on the Mari server. (not sure how the name wasn't taken already, but ayy)

e22cc9be86a6837793c8d62743b31bc8_zpsxfm1rsts.png

I'd really love to see an official My Hero Academia Crossover, eventually. We've seen some great ones thus far, and this would only further add to the hype, if you ask me! :) who else would like to see this? :)
KingEphypawcalypseTHICCthighssavelives

Comments

• VeggiVeggi
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Unless Mabinogi and Nexon have a big budget to afford a license from one of the biggest shonen's of the year,

No.
  • YemXtrinYemXtrin
    Dang that's a shame haha. Then again they pulled off SAO, so who knows.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    YemXtrin wrote: »
    Dang that's a shame haha. Then again they pulled off SAO, so who knows.

Marketing, demand and such with determine if possible.
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited July 30, 2018
    Hey, it could totally happen one day.

They could even make his SMASH have that wind effect from the Sylvan Dragon's 'wing attack'!
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I wonder whose Quirk would be a good skill to implement in Mabinogi - if the game also updated to have more skills.
    For example:
    Bakugou /Midoriya for either close-combat or hidden, or martial-arts

• YemXtrinYemXtrin
    That would be dope. I could definitely see Midoryia using martial arts type skills.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Nexon definitely has the ability and budget to secure big name licensing deals.

Yes.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Would still prefer crossover of Steins Gate or anything else, but not this.