Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for friends to add

SleepyLordSleepyLord
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Tarlach Chat
Hello!

The subject pretty much says it all. I've been around on and off since G2, and I've been pretty active as of late. Mostly been keeping to myself and just grinding skills when I haven't been joining any groups doing SW Elite spams or dailies that require more than on person (Oh those feelings when that happens). I still have a few people that I talk to that still play, but the vast majority of my old friends have stopped playing.

My ign is Faronad. Hope to hear some good replies! (Or friendly trolling ones, it's not like I don't have a sense of humor)