Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

SUGGESTION: Character Card Sale and/or Giveaway

JazmynJazmyn
Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
in Feedback and Suggestions
Is there any chance we could have a character card sale in the shop or some sort of hot-day where we get a free character card? :o I want to explore the other servers for fun and I don't feel like creating another account. (I use steam anyways so I don't even know how I'd go about doing that.) Some may purchase/appreciate another card just for some extra inventory space or bank space too if they want to stick with the same server.
  1. Character Card Sale or Giveaway?9 votes
    1. Sale, please and thank you.
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Giveaway would be nice.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. How about both?
       78% (7 votes)
    4. It will not effect me either way.
       0% (0 votes)
    5. *If you have no opinion at all, I didn't want to leave you out so here's a poll option! :)
       22% (2 votes)

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    I wouldn't mind another free character card to either explore other servers or for various shenanigans. Maybe I would listen to my own advice (and the advice of others) and focus on Close Combat first. Though to be honest, I wind up doing what I always do in this game; spread myself too thin and starve myself of AP.

The character card having free access to premium customization options would also be a plus.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited August 5, 2018
    IAAW wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind another free character card to either explore other servers or for various shenanigans. Maybe I would listen to my own advice (and the advice of others) and focus on Close Combat first. Though to be honest, I wind up doing what I always do in this game; spread myself too thin and starve myself of AP.

The character card having free access to premium customization options would also be a plus.

A fresh character restart for some, instead of just bank/inventory space. I like it! :) (And of course I like the premium customization options too. Lol.)
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    We got a free character card with the giant revamp. If you want another character card you can buy them in the cash shop.
    6.3k NX gives a basic card
    14.9k NX gives a lv 1k character
    19.9k gives a lv 2k character card.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited August 5, 2018
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    We got a free character card with the giant revamp. If you want another character card you can buy them in the cash shop.

Ok? So.... what does this have to do with me asking for a sale and/OR giveaway? :)
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    How about a free character card, but it's tied to a non-Alexina server?
    Jazmyn
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited August 5, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Ok? So.... what does this have to do with me asking for a sale and/OR giveaway? :)

Because they are cheap enough as it is? They don't need to be lowered any more.
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285

That would certainly be one way to encourage players to check out the less populated servers.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited August 6, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Because they are cheap enough as it is? They don't need to be lowered any more.

Lawl. It's called a sale, not a permanent reduction in price. xD

I sort of like this, just because it could encourage others to join the other servers, but part of me wanting to explore all of the servers means I'd need a card for Alexina...