Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is there any detailed guide... ?

S_ChanS_Chan
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I have started this game about a week ago and I'm having many problems for understanding how the things work....
So I thought is there any there detailed guide or a guider of this game ?

Thanks ...

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited August 9, 2018
    There's a wiki for all your Mabinogi-related research needs. Other than that, feel free to ask questions and someone will help you.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    We recently also gave some info to another new player in below thread.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17449/gold-pouch

You can always go over the the Help Section or Game Guide section to see if you can find any info you are looking for.
    You can always ask questions there. Eventually this thread will be moved to the Help section, so it will be more convenient that way.

In terms of starting the game, it's open sandbox that revolves around a main storyline.
    In your quests, the first storyline should be Advent of the Goddess if you are a human character.

The storyline along with separate tutorial quests in your basic quest tab should teach you the basics and beginner info to the game.

There are also numerous ways to ask for help in game from other players, most would be glad to help.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Also, when you make your character and choose your talent or change talent after rebirth, if you already haven't chosen a beginner talent that is suggested. Those talents are good for training your basic skill sets that could carry you in the early going before you decide to take on other adventures.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    With a game this big it can certainly be daunting to try to learn everything at once. Heck, I've been playing for years and there's still things that surprise me. Try to take things one step at a time, maybe focus on learning about/training the Close Combat Talent today, and then tomorrow you can try something else.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited August 16, 2018
    There's this sub-forum right here.

<shameless_self_promotion>
    If by any chance you'd like to be better at the Jousting mini game there's this.
    </shameless_self_promotion>
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    There are official guides on the main website. I would suggest

mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/BeginnerGuide

There is a slight cap on a handful of skills in that same general area

mabinogi.nexon.net/Guide/AdvancedGuide

As for the more advanced guides, they are out there and skill specific...mostly lifeskills. You will have to search those. Hope that helps. Not sure what area of expertise you are in need of.

I would post the link for the Lorna and pan video's but unfortunately it's down/not working.