Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

question about re:zero partners

Comments

• ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Lying on Rem's/Ram's lap... 10/10 feature, best partners ever.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Just in case, do either the Ram or Rem partner have the "revive you with full recov/blessings once per day" option?

It's different from the regular revive that pets can all do if they have a Pet Revival Kit in their inventory.

You'd have to die with the partner summoned to see if the option is there.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited August 15, 2018
    I saw someone with the black part of the maid outfit dyed purple so confirmed dyeable.
    (For people that don't know lol)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Just in case, do either the Ram or Rem partner have the "revive you with full recov/blessings once per day" option?

It's different from the regular revive that pets can all do if they have a Pet Revival Kit in their inventory.

Do you mean like summon them while you are dead? They're suppose to revive you upon summoning like a better cloud kinda?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Helsa wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Do you mean like summon them while you are dead? They're suppose to revive you upon summoning like a better cloud kinda?

Oh, no no, like...
    Lemme get a picture.

This:
    44ec743e09.png

They have to be summoned beforehand, since you can't summon pets while dead.
    It acts like a Nao stone, but can only be used once per real day.

Was wondering if either the Ram or Rem partners had this feature, or if it's still Commerce-partner-only.
    Pectyl
  • PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    edited August 25, 2018
    So to summarize, Ram has Healing Wind while Rem has Morningstar Swing, and they both have Hands Of Salvation?
    other then that they are identical in stats?

Also Iyasenu asked a good question with no answers yet.
  • PectylPectyl
    edited August 25, 2018
    If we go by what i commented above, would Ram with her Healing Wind not be the better option in pretty much any situation? she has a unique healing ability that can greatly aid anyone below, say 1K or 2K in tight situation, while Rem with her aoe ability can be performed in some other fashion by many existing pets?

This is of course just my 2 cents on the partners, no harm meant to any fan of Rem.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pectyl wrote: »
    If we go by what i commented above, would Ram with her Healing Wind not be the better option in pretty much any situation? she has a unique healing ability that can greatly aid anyone below, say 1K or 2K in tight situation, while Rem with her aoe ability can be performed in some other fashion by many existing pets?

This is of course just my 2 cents on the partners, no harm meant to any fan of Rem.

I was thinking the same thing as you. Even having like 16k ttl character like me, the stat and 300 HP buff seems very handy to me. Less cloud/balloon pets to summon you know. :)
    Pectyl
  • PectylPectyl
    edited August 25, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Pectyl wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing as you. Even having like 16k ttl character like me, the stat and 300 HP buff seems very handy to me. Less cloud/balloon pets to summon you know. :)

True, i mean, there is so many pets out there with summoning aoe's and aoe skills in general, of course aoe skills are great for getting out an otherwise impossible situation that may have lead to you getting knocked out, but a unique healing ability no other partner or pet has? and a great one at that for the exchange of a chained mace swing? not really equal skills in terms of use in my opinion.

Also Hands Of Salvation is summoning aoe according to the Mabinogi wiki here
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    It seems like you can't pay Ram/Rem a salary on Saturdays like the normal Maid/Butler. That's gonna put a wrench in getting their Likeability up. I hope they can still triple gather > .>;