Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Destroy" option on perm puck support puppet

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    The stance cards have them too, and the best thing is it's even above the activate button.

There is also a warning message that pops up.

Let's just be honest here, not everyone is going to read a pop up notice confirming to delete an item. Someone is going to be clicking things in a hurry and loss an item they didn't want. The Puck Puppets have the excuse of being unable to be dropped, but Stance Cards and quite a few newer event items can be dropped to get rid of them. It's stupid.

Yeah it's stupid, but I am just saying that they do have a warning message. Click OK on that warning message and you run a high risk of a GM not recovering your item via ticket.

I wonder if the terms and conditions say anything about it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Did we even actually have anyone destroy their permanent puck yet by accident?

Very good question.
    Should I test it out on my expiring 30 day one?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 4, 2018

Very good question.

They meant the permanent one.

I just think this thread is kinda silly. I mean if people are dumb enough to click on destroy and also Ok and then complain about it...well I just can't feel that sorry for someone who would do that. It's like when someone says 'don't run with scissors you might hurt yourself', and they bleeping hurt themselves and start crying. I just can't.

Yeah it makes sense, why is that destroy option there on the permanent version? I don't know, that's how it was released. It might be fixed in the future. Who knows? But what I do know is if somebody does do that the GM in customer service in going to shake their heads and think "why would you do that, stupid?"

I wouldn't put it past some players to be that stupid. Just know there isn't going be that much sympathy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very good question.

They meant the permanent one.

I just think this thread is kinda silly. I mean if people are dumb enough to click on destroy and also Ok and then complain about it...well I just can't feel that sorry for someone who would do that. It's like when someone says 'don't run with scissors you might hurt yourself', and they bleeping hurt themselves and start crying. I just can't.

Yeah it makes sense, why is that destroy option there on the permanent version? I don't know, that's how it was released. It might be fixed in the future. Who knows? But what I do know is if somebody does do that the GM in customer service in going to shake their heads and think "why would you do that, stupid?"

I wouldn't put it past some players to be that stupid. Just know there isn't going be that much sympathy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I had 4 or 5 perma pucks like some people, I would be willing to test it out, but alas I only have one and I had to spend 20 days to get it.