Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:Zero Doll Bags

GeluberserkGeluberserk
Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
edited August 16, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello, I think that Nexon needs to change the way Rem and Ram doll bag works. As of right now, they cannot be used with other doll bags (such as Moonlight Fergus) but separately can be (ie. the Rem doll bag and Ram doll bag can be used with Moonlight Fergus). There is no information of this anywhere on the post and I think this is harmful negligence at best and scummy greed at worst. Many of my friends were under the assumption that they could be used with another doll bag and spent money or gold that they otherwise would not have spent.

I have found out the reason this works is because the game doesn’t actually use “summon slots” as they would have you believe. The game uses weighted % with 100% being the max. The listed percentages are as follows:
dual bag 75%, rem bag 30%, ram bag 30%, puck bag 25%, moonlight ferghus 40%
(Information was found from helpful users on the Discord)

This is concerning due to the fact that real money is involved.

If you feel the same way please support this post and send in a ticket at this link:
https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
TigredorTHICCthighssavelives

Comments

• GeluberserkGeluberserk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Here is a copy paste template if you’re feeling lazy:

“ Hi, I would like to submit a complaint to fix the Rem and Ram doll bags. They cannot be used with a regular doll bag while the seperate Ram doll bag and Rem doll bag can be. Please fix this so that the Rem and Ram doll bag can be used with other doll bags. Thank you.”
    THICCthighssavelives
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I didn't know this! Very interesting. I was planning to eventually buy and use the Culinary Artist + Treasure Hunter Dual Doll Bag together with my existing Moonlight Ferghus Doll Bag. I dodged a bullet now that I know these three dolls would not have worked together. Thanks a lot.