Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to gain credit for Main Ulgarm Quest Line

AshiraiAshirai
Mabinogi Rep: 915
in Help
iPtTpEm.jpg

The quest highlighted in red is the repeatable quest. Whenever I complete it, it will come back and take all the credit for the completion of Ulgarm missions rather than the main Ulgarm Quest Line which leads to the other rewards.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 16, 2018
    Ashirai wrote: »
    iPtTpEm.jpg

The quest highlighted in red is the repeatable quest. Whenever I complete it, it will come back and take all the credit for the completion of Ulgarm missions rather than the main Ulgarm Quest Line which leads to the other rewards.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Today started a new week and it is for Defeating Ulgarms. I know you can complete the Avoiding Ulgarms (Repeat) quest and gain your Subaru's Reward Box, but I'm going to assume you can no longer complete it for Avoiding Ulgarms (1), (2), or (3).

Also, when you start doing Subaru's Request, you should be getting the "Metia: Defeating the Ulgarms" instead of the "Avoiding" one's. If you continue to get "Avoiding", you definitely have a bug.
    Katherz wrote: »
    Week 2 - Defeating Ulgarms
    Protect Subaru as Rem for 1 minute to complete the mission.

• Defeating Ulgarm (Repeat): Complete Defeating Ulgarm 3 times for Subaru's Reward Box.
    • Defeating Ulgarm (1): Complete Defeating Ulgarm Shadow Mission 3 times for Subaru Wig.
    • Defeating Ulgarm (2): Complete Defeating Ulgarm Shadow Mission 6 times for Felt/Crusch Camp 2nd Title Box.
    • Defeating Ulgarm (3): Complete Defeating Ulgarm Shadow Mission 9 times for Ram and Rem Chair Box.
  • AshiraiAshirai
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I figured out how to fix it! I had to destroy all the Metia I currently had in my inventory to get new ones! Problem fixed, but there should be a disclaimer somewhere to get rid of your old Metias.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Ashirai wrote: »
    I figured out how to fix it! I had to destroy all the Metia I currently had in my inventory to get new ones! Problem fixed, but there should be a disclaimer somewhere to get rid of your old Metias.

Strange. I was able to do the 11 "Avoiding" ones I had even though I was getting the new "Defeat" ones... But I did complete the quest, so maybe that's the difference. All in all, I'm glad you got it figured out. :)
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited August 25, 2018
    Am I getting it right that they will let us complete one of the weekly (1-3) quest lines of our choice on the fourth week? I haven't completed Defeating Ulgarm (2) yet...