Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can Patrasche Whistle Be Traded

NysephirNysephir
Mabinogi Rep: 860
edited August 18, 2018 in Alexina Marketplace
Hello, wondering if the Earth Dragon Patrasche Whistle can be traded and thus be purchased via gold and if so what are the prices for it? A friend of mine wants to get one and I told him I can get him one but I do not exactly want another one in my pet list. Thanks.

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited August 18, 2018
    Whistles historically have not been tradeable.

Only known way is with a Pet Adoption Medal, which are not currently available in the Item Shop.

Which is why it's unfortunate and somewhat funny that there's so many 'B> Patrasche' parties right now.

As for prices, if you base it off of the NX>Gold rate for Fine Reforges (which is arguably the most frequently sold item/best base line), then about 5m. I imagine people are charging a lot more though, especially with the lack of the aforementioned medals. Bone dragons (18k NX) are normally 8~10m.
  • NysephirNysephir
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    I see, that is rather unfortunate. Thank you for your reply.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 19, 2018
    Now i'm actually considering to buy another Patrasche and use a hoarded Event Pet Medal on him to sell for a nice sum. >:)
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    As for prices, if you base it off of the NX>Gold rate for Fine Reforges (which is arguably the most frequently sold item/best base line), then about 5m. I imagine people are charging a lot more though, especially with the lack of the aforementioned medals. Bone dragons (18k NX) are normally 8~10m.
    Bone Dragon's price in webshop is overpriced as heck, I doubt people use the 18k NX rate. And that fine reforge rates are used only by the "bots" shops in Belvast. Actual rate is usually 7m/$10. So going by the rate it's around 10.29m but yeah people usually charge more if there's no pet medals sale in the webshop.
    Greta wrote: »
    Now i'm actually considering to buy another Patrasche and use a hoarded Event Pet Medal on him to sell for a nice sum. >:)
    I actually bought 2 Patrasche, one to use and one still in whistle so that I can sell it months later (I have 2 unused event pet medals) for 50m :P or whatever the Kokopo's price is nowadays.