Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for friends and Mabinogi roleplay!

UItimusUItimus
Mabinogi Rep: 440
edited August 22, 2018 in Alexina Chat
*It's incredibly late at night. The twin moons of Eweca and Ladeca are hanging high, soaked in honey, and glowing over the commerce district of Belvast.
You round a corner, heading to the bank, when out of the scenery stands a greyish-white owl. It looks familiar but you know you've never seen it before -- said owl is holding a parcel of some sort, and after spotting you it makes no hesitation in flying over. The small package is dropped at the ground just inches from your feet with a determined 'pat' on the cobblestones.

Of course you open it, and it reads --

"If you're reading this, then it means there is a soul drifting among Erinn who wants friends! Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this, as it seems the world is lonely -- although full of personas. My specialty is treasure hunting in any way I can. If you want another number in the darkest of dungeons or an ally against the fomors, I'm relatively new (level wise) but of course would be glad to help. Blacksmithing is also something that bears significant interest.

If you wish to know more about my crossing into the soul stream, my character's story-line, or even want another merchant connection, I implore you add me to your list of friends.

Best,
Ultimus"

You close the letter and cannot help but shift your gaze to the box. Inside? Piles and piles of expired heart stickers..

(Again, thank you if you took the time to read this. Important note : My name in game is not how it appears. The l in Ultimus is actually an uppercase i. Yeet.)
SebastianEnviousLunatoMercurystarkiller1286

Comments

• EnviousEnvious
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Feel free to add IGN:Rosegoddess if you wish, I love to help anyway I can ^ -^