Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Search for the Witch Cultists

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    To me this one is relatively easy thanks to the map op provided. Although you get no map yourself, it shouldn't be hard after the first run if you are familiarized with those streets and alleys of Tara in that section. The spawns are usually in that small block of area so it's not hard to find, pressing ctrl as you run around the area.

Overall, it is more time consuming as the shadow mission by itself as it could take a few min to complete, but it is overall the most efficient because it is highly unlikely to fail the mission unlike the other 2. You don't really need to do too many of the Subaru dailies to get a lot of metia because of the low chance of failure.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Thank you very much! @Syaohart for the map you made. It made it SUPER easy.

Syaohart
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Lullaby, or anything that grants flat bonus damage works too. Or should. I know Lullaby works.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I was confused at first because even though you give the map, I can't even figure out how to compare my current location to your map (I have no sense of direction IRL, a sad, sad disability) until I learn to differentiate the sections based on the roads. After a few times of doing it I got used to the spawn path as long as I don't rotate the screen too much; which caused me to forget where the heck I am in the map. Thanks for the help. I use DoD + encore + DoD and lullaby + hit if DoD and encore on cooldown.

P/S: Doing it on a slow human is awful....I am having trouble finding the motivation to do it 54 effin times to finish it.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited August 25, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    Lullaby, or anything that grants flat bonus damage works too. Or should. I know Lullaby works.
    Them Witch Cultists are also somehow vulnerable to continuous damage applied by critical Smash with a sword, if it helps..
    . . .
    Sorry, it's already in the first post.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited August 25, 2018
    Since you don't have a minimap, I'm going to try describing this in a way that makes it as simple as possible.

The first spawn is always near you. You can use Alt to find them, but you'll probably just see them first.

For the second spawn, run toward the castle wall just outside all the buildings. Now head south following that wall until you see a lamp post with 2 flags on it. (This will be very close to the starting point!) The flags will have a paint palette and a book on them. Follow that street with alt held down and you'll be able to see the second spawn through the buildings.

If you use any of the 1-shot techniques given, you should finish in less than a minute.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I just go in a circle around the book store using ctrl.
    Kensamaofmari
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Gaea wrote: »

Implying anyone actually WALKED through Tara and knows what the bookstore looks like. Or the gallery.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Since the Cultists only have 11HP, and since they are Boss to the toon running the event, I'm using them to train Ice Bolt. Two full charges plus one extra bolt per Cultist, I finish all four within three minutes.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Their high CP makes them pretty valuable for training little things. Since I don’t really care to memorize the Tara map, I use the area with the two planters and off-color strip as a landmark and run around the “block” as it were.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    edited August 26, 2018
    omg that map saved me so many hours wandering that huge city without any map to go by. Thank you!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Implying anyone actually WALKED through Tara and knows what the bookstore looks like. Or the gallery.

It's not hard even if one doesn't frequent Tara much, unless one really has poor sense of direction, then Tara is like a maze.
  • LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! TTTT____TTTT
  • muffinman038muffinman038
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    It would kinda be terrible if they changed the spawn point after seeing this.