Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead Herb Patches and Trees v2

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
in Feedback and Suggestions
Okay, so I was told to make a new one with more information so here goes! x3

I think we should be able to put White, Mandrake, Poison, and Antidote herb patches as well as Clover patches on our homestead. We also need their corresponding trees, as well a tree for Golden Herb patches. o3o

Golden Herbs: A golden tree
White Herbs: 30 herbs and 10 homestead stones | 5 herbs to a patch, 8 when raining, +1 when near its corresponding tree. A spooky gnarly tree*
Mandrake Herbs: 30 herbs and 13 homestead stones | 5 herbs to a patch, 8 when raining, +1 when near its corresponding tree. An orange palm-tree type tree
Poison Herbs: 30 herbs and 13 homestead stones | 5 herbs to a patch, 8 when raining, +1 when near its corresponding tree. A purple wilted tree
Antidote Herbs: 30 herbs and 13 homestead stones | 5 herbs to a patch, 8 when raining, +1 when near its corresponding tree. A pale, white tree
Clovers: 10 clovers and 15 homestead stones | 5 clovers to a patch, 8 when raining, +1 when near its corresponding tree.** White flower patch (instead of a tree)

And no maintenance fees on those trees. I noticed there's maintenance fees on the Orange and Bamboo trees for the Mana and Sunlight herbs and do not like :c

IGN: Kryo
Server: Mari

*white herb reminder and tree idea courtesy of Eralea in previous thread
**clover reminder courtesy of noobodyzxz in previous thread

If anyone has better tree ideas, please feel free to list them. I am so tired and ready to fall asleep and can't truly think of anything lol
PeloiDarkpixie99NegumikoRukiya
  1. o3o?9 votes
    1. Yes! ☆d(o⌒∇⌒o)b
       89% (8 votes)
    2. No! ಠ_ಠ
       11% (1 vote)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Nice idea, what Homestead levels would each of these patches become available to be built?
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited January 31, 2017
    I think level 15 is enough. Getting homestead levels up is hard enough, plus I think that's the limit right now. However, if they were to make more levels and give the homestead waaaaay more room, I'd say every new level starting 15? But they'd need to make leveling up your homestead way easier. :c
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    For the White Herbs', a "spooky" tree could be the trees that are on the dark side of Avon, the ones that have a crow occasionally circling around it.
    That's kinda spooky.

And for poison herbs, how about a smaller version of that dead tree you can see in Tir's graveyard?
    KryoNegumiko