Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - September 13th

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 13, 2018
    Wow. They extended it to 2 more hours. Please don't extend more, it will already be 10 PM for me when this ends and tomorrow i'm gonna work so i will miss daily missions... :c
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    What did Ferghus break this time?
    Kensamaofmari
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Somehow, I'm not surprised.

Anyway, *ahem*

PLACE YOUR BETS, PEOPLE.
  • WichanWichan
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Vote for~ We done in 1 hour 13 minutes and 45 seconds!
  • GretaGreta
    Also, just remember i wanted to ask this:

No Weekly Loc Discussion for this weeks maintenance? :o
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Greta wrote: »
    Also, just remember i wanted to ask this:

No Weekly Loc Discussion for this weeks maintenance? :o

I assume it'll be talked about next time they do maint? o: (not like I actually know, just an assuption, lol).
  • banhmibanhmi
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Will my unused coupons earned from the Re:ZERO Board Game still be able to be redeemed?
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    banhmi wrote: »
    Will my unused coupons earned from the Re:ZERO Board Game still be able to be redeemed?

Highly highly doubt it. The orb will likely be gone or unable to be used

uVOwlD6.png

Can we like, get DR for this? :D
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Maia wrote: »
    banhmi wrote: »

Highly highly doubt it. The orb will likely be gone or unable to be used

uVOwlD6.png

Can we like, get DR for this? :D

Seriously... I need to master my life skills.
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    QWQ waaaan Who let Ferghus in the server room again seriously someones gotta keep a eye on that one stubborn like my grandpappy thinking hes more handy then he really is
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Wonderful... so we can expect them to finally be done some time next week. Last time I recall that they said extended until further notice, it was like 3 days of down time. At least they're actually giving us updates this time though, I really applaud that. Hopefully we will continue to get updates. Maybe we could even get some description of what is actually going wrong so those of us who know enough about stuff can have some idea of what to expect for actual downtime?
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    well actually not true last time it was this bad was less then 2 month ago i think it was and was up before night pdt i think it was right before that re zero event or the one before that
  • TarikiTariki
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    The year is 2029... Mabinogi has finally come out of a maintenance that began 11 years ago, on September 13th.
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    i think I solved it, they're preparing a fishing event, which is basically sending us to fish out the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Oof, gotta love it when maints get extended.
    Tariki
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Soo.....pretty much.....just go about your day and not even look at the game period til your winding down for bed. Got it.

It is quite a huge update especially for the HCH channel. I wouldn't doubt they are running into a lot of issues period. It'll be a while.

Probably adding a bit more to the premium service update? -shrugs-
  • GretaGreta
    Blortad wrote: »
    Wonderful... so we can expect them to finally be done some time next week. Last time I recall that they said extended until further notice, it was like 3 days of down time. At least they're actually giving us updates this time though, I really applaud that. Hopefully we will continue to get updates. Maybe we could even get some description of what is actually going wrong so those of us who know enough about stuff can have some idea of what to expect for actual downtime?

Wow dude, you are full of it. They have done plenty of extensions with "further notice" and most of them ended within 1-3 hours. You must be still stuck at famous Iria update that actually took 3 days.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Man, this sucks, Why does there have to be indefinitely extended maintenance right when I find out I hoarded a massive amount of an old event box that might give me something amazing I didn't know was in there before.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Leinei wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Reading the maintenance posts are too hard for people I guess.

I even put up Event Heads-Up for this one too. =T

Haha, I only check the forum like once every second week. More frequent if I just want to complain.
    I don't like how the forum functions, or the website's design, really. I'd rather avoid them both.

I'd rather have them put thier maintainance heads up on their precious NEXON Laungher.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Inb4 x2 Combat Exp pot (30 min)
    ParrotzTariki