Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't buy NX

KousukeKiraKousukeKira
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
edited September 16, 2018 in Item/Premium Shop
Hello. I'm back from a hiatus, first thing I wanted to do was to get VIP. So I went and bought Karma Koin Cards like many times before. Well, the loading circle keeps spinning forever and I can't get NX.
I tried 5 different browsers (I only use Adblockers on Chrome): Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE. I even tried Safari on my phone.
On all browsers I get a circle that keeps spinning forever.

Makes me want to go back on hiatus again.

Edit: Solved. Worked on iPad.
JazmynSherri

Comments

• KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    Well, now suddenly the circle keeps spinning on my ipad as well. Any ideas how to fix this so I can redeem my KK cards?