Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi just creashed hard

Comments

• hokiduonuhokiduonu
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Maybe the Typhoon in the East had something to do with hard crash!!!! They would have announced something by now, if they could!! Not only our east coast got hit with mega rain but a lot of Korea, China, and the far east got hit with, some are saying, even worse storm damage!!! I hope the best for the Eastern USA and the Far East as they repair and recover from mother nature's devastation.. :-)
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Sherri wrote: »
    Yup, my friends and me from Mari suddenly got some extreme lag and disconnected from the game.
    I've been lagging all day to be honest, but suddenly it just picked up and kicked me off. -_-
    It was around 12:25 AM EST when we got d/c'd.
    dorinna wrote: »
    crashed hard in ohio

Hi fellow Ohioan!! :D

W-Wow, so many ppl from Ohio. I thought it was just me and a few friends out here owo;
    rjk10123
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    looks like the ZER0 guild on alax are at it once more
  • AranghArangh
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I was kicked out while TRADING with speed buff! Gimme my DUCATS BACK!!