Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we please have the VIP update?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hey you guys want the vip update? You know that rating pop-up window that you see when you close the game? I want you to start spamming that with "GIVE US THE VIP UPDATE". The reason for this and I found this extremely intriguing; my guild leader for years started submitting his suggestions there. Way before KR released their guild update my guild leader submitted the very same suggestion to NA. He had the idea for the guild shop and all the perks along with it.

Now you will probably say he is full of crap. But in all my years of knowing him, I've never known him to lie. It's actually pretty cool that they forwarded his suggestion from responding to that survey. We should try doing that. Don't just close out the window. Start posting about the vip update every time it pops up.

:)
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Gaea wrote: »
    Hey you guys want the vip update? You know that rating pop-up window that you see when you close the game? I want you to start spamming that with "GIVE US THE VIP UPDATE".

If you're talking about the one that I always get a "this program doesn't exist" pop up for when I close the game, I removed IE from my computer, so I don't have that option.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Hey you guys want the vip update? You know that rating pop-up window that you see when you close the game? I want you to start spamming that with "GIVE US THE VIP UPDATE".

If you're talking about the one that I always get a "this program doesn't exist" pop up for when I close the game, I removed IE from my computer, so I don't have that option.

That should say enough on its own lmao
    JazmynBronzebreak
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I just don't understand why the pop up keeps coming even when I've done my rating.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Well, then you can't participate.
  • ZelfalZelfal
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Yeah VIP is crap honestly, about $76 USD for a year of service sale currently but for what honestly; unlimited CW (we got traveler book just pay gold), Durability loss (just farm holy water), extra SM daily (not worth much tbh), and use of style tab ($15 USD worth of pons for a year). Only reason for service is maybe guild but you get that from normal prema service sadly if Im gonna pay for VIP it needs revamp otherwise pets only useful thing for my hard earned money (even gatcha is garbage).
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Zelfal wrote: »
    Yeah VIP is crap honestly, about $76 USD for a year of service sale currently but for what honestly; unlimited CW (we got traveler book just pay gold), Durability loss (just farm holy water), extra SM daily (not worth much tbh), and use of style tab ($15 USD worth of pons for a year). Only reason for service is maybe guild but you get that from normal prema service sadly if Im gonna pay for VIP it needs revamp otherwise pets only useful thing for my hard earned money (even gatcha is garbage).

Hm, 20 dollar more for a year of useless stuff isn't appetizing, no.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    VIP is a month long "for a reason". Hue hue hue.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Well, then you can't participate.

I haven't seen that since we were using Mabi's client app.