Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The latest Production Guild around! The Plug.

KLNKLN
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited November 2, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Sup.
You looking for a guild to build up rep? Maybe want to train that Tailoring or Blacksmithing skill that you've been putting on hold for a year. Or just a place to chill and shítpost?

This is the trap you've been looking for.

As you may not know, the Plug is the source for everything and anything. Since there are other Production guilds on the Guild List, but only like, what, 1 or 2 guilds that are true active Production guild. I understand that not all guilds need the same type of bullshít huddled in one guild, but me personally thought "why the hell not". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Our main focus is to craft, but we will also need people who can gather or farm for those who can craft. Of course, you can be multipurpose as well.
The guild's purpose is to allow other players find a (strong) crafter or gatherer that they can rely on without looking aimlessly or advertise for service.

There are rules and requirements to join and stay in the guild, but the requirements will be on the low end until maybe a few months after establishment.

The requirements are simple:
-Be active
-Be chill
-Be social
-Have at least 1 Life(-related) Skill you are good at (Production Mastery does not count, but I hope you have this ranked anyways). Viable skills include:
Tailoring.pngTailoring r8
Blacksmithing.pngBlacksmithing r8
Magic_Craft.pngMagic Craft r6
Hillwen_Engineering.pngHillwen Engineering r6
Carpentry.pngCarpentry r4
Handicraft.pngHandicraft r1
Potion_Making.pngPotion Making r7
Cooking.pngCooking rA
Weaving.pngWeaving r4
Refining.pngRefining r1
Shyllien_Ecology.pngShyllien Ecology r8
Rare_Mineralogy.pngRare Mineralogy r8
Catering.pngCatering r4
Commerce_Mastery.pngCommerce Mastery r7
Synthesis.pngSynthesis r5 along with Alchemy_Mastery.pngAlchemy Mastery and Transmutation.pngTransmutation r9
Fragmentation.pngFragmentation r3 along with Alchemy_Mastery.pngAlchemy Mastery and Transmutation.pngTransmutation r9
Enchant.pngEnchant r5
Harvest_Song.pngHarvest Song r1
Rain_Casting.pngRain Casting r1
(There are exceptions however, i.e. full combat character, training, etc.)

If you can't meet one or more of these requirements (I hope you meet at least the first 3), then hmu after applying and do let me know if you need help getting to a higher rank to meet the requirement(s). My IGN is Kylln

A Discord server is on it's way, but right now we don't have one available. If you want, you can add my Discord [Chino#4674] for other questions or just to talk. c:

Btw our Guild Stone is here.
Cf6oySq.gif
If that's not clear enough, it's behind the Tir Chonaill Moongate.

If you're interested in Guild Events, well we can arrange for that. In fact, I've already set it up for the future.

We also have a unique guild title for those who are "real" or "chilled out".

Note: this post will be regularly updated til a certain point.

Comments

• KLNKLN
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    It's now active again. Do apply if you really want some life in your life.