Check out the patch notes for the April 15 Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66413/patch-notes-april-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

It was long

Comments

• MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    Besides everything else, I'm curious about why it seems you (talking to Hardmuscle here, just in case someone gets confused) think that being here for 12 years makes you more important than others... like... any user is the same, 12 years, 12 months, 12 weeks, 12 days... Common sense says we should think of every user as the same even if you said there's favoritism. I mean if you don't like favoritism, why you talk as if they should favor you for being veteran? I really don't understand that part, maybe I got you wrong, even if I don't think I did but one can't never be sure enough unless I ask.
    GretaLidrsterVeylaineSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,035
    edited September 25, 2018
    I threw that in there to see if people were paying attention to the actual problem at hand, or if they were just here to look for reasons to troll. The amount of time I or anyone has been here is irrelevant. -- In case you haven't noticed there's a troll running around giving labels to anyone they feel like without even a mention ahead of time. You will become a member of the club in no time flat. -- Just as soon as your opinion conflicts with that of the great and wise Ninja Troll without the strength to talk to people like people. // Now focus on your plan to keep your own account and not so much on every other non-relevant thing. -- Did you expect me to say it was nice knowing you all for the past 6 years? I deleted my game account today. It was nice knowing you all for the past 12 years. Whether that number crawls under your skin and dies or not.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    The irony there is beautiful. ~ Considering I spend less time on this forum than anyone else using it.

K

You know the goodbye forums thread was an attempt to draw attention so we could have more of an open discussion with our GMs about the moderation and handling in general of our forums. I'll take my slap on the wrist and move on, as I'm hopeful for the future. You were all up in arms about how the bans are justified because they were acknowledged by the people who got the punishments. You intentionally tried to bait several people, and even sided with the mod(s) to an extent, but now that you received a warning for taking things too far suddenly there's now a rogue gm out to destroy the forums? You can pass judgement but the second you receive it the world is wrong.

You seriously need to work on how you word things, and get your point across if you can't see why people react how they do to you. It's really not right to criticize someone for deleting their posts, when you delete your game account (supposedly.)
    If passing out permanent scars on the oldest accounts in the game for stupid things, such as telling people there are better ways to deal with troll-gms, is your plan to increase revenue and population on Mabinogi, I wish you loads of luck. I entered the discussion arena after two trolls were trolled by a troll. I was not the beginning nor will I be the end of this fiasco. -- It was nice knowing all of you the past 12 years.

I'm in the same situations, I probably have one of the older accounts as well, and have been here a very long time. We're attempting to get a more open policy or at least an explanation as to why these forums are treated the way they are.
    Sherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Greta and Gaea both have far more posts than I, ~ in far less time.

At the rate you're going, you'll be in our boat soon enough. And I am sure you'll feel it's justified to have the permanent invisible marks of a troll on your account. ~ Be it a 6 year old account, ~ a 12 year old account, ~ or one you made last night.

And I'm sure you'll be happy to spend your money.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Greta and Gaea both have far more posts than I, ~ in far less time.

At the rate you're going, you'll be in our boat soon enough. And I am sure you'll feel it's justified to have the permanent invisible marks of a troll on your account. ~ Be it a 6 year old account, ~ a 12 year old account, ~ or one you made last night.

And I'm sure you'll be happy to spend your money.

I don't feel it's justified. I've probably stated that a dozen times by now. I said I'll take it provided it leads to some sort of resolution. Spending NX has nothing do to with these forums either, my experience in game is unaltered by these forums.
    The irony there is beautiful. ~ Considering I spend less time on this forum than anyone else using it.
    This was to mention that you in fact don't spend less time than anyone else, and you spend more time than most of the userbase on the forums.
    Greta
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    If passing out permanent scars on the oldest accounts in the game for stupid things, such as telling people there are better ways to deal with troll-gms, is your plan to increase revenue and population on Mabinogi, I wish you loads of luck. I entered the discussion arena after two trolls were trolled by a troll. I was not the beginning nor will I be the end of this fiasco. -- It was nice knowing all of you the past 12 years.
    Passing out account warning flags for stupid things would indeed be stupid. Passing them out for going out of your own way to troll, derail, harass, and belittle the intelligence of other forum members is not. You don't get to play the "I'M INNOCENT DON'T SHOOT ME" card when you've been going after people for disagreeing with you about this thread, about the server lag thread, about the server merge thread, and many other threads with absolute hatred.

If this last thread was enough to get you to leave a forum, I must say good riddance to you and best of luck with the other communities or games you decide to join or play down the line.
    SherriGreta
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,780
    you first start calling people drama queens, then you you call them trolls, all while they're trying to discuss something while you jam in your whole "they can do w.e they want as a company" then completely contradict yourself when you claim what they did on you to be worthy of staff termination. You also try everything you can to ignite a fire in the thread as well as derail it, and now you come here pretending to be the victim, give us a break.
    SebastianSherriHellkaizerBuffalosGretaMiuna
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    I love how everyone is pretending this began with me and not with Gaea, Greta and a bunch of discord-bot-trolls (aka child-gms) with nothing better to do than pass out labels meant to piss people off. -- All of you are the reason I deleted my game account. -- Troll yourselves blue in the face for all I care.

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Rhey wrote: »
    I was too busy playing with the AH market and real life to noticed this drama that apparently just happened on da forum(Prolly due to thread deletions)...anybody wanna give me a neutral rundown? :/

Another great fallout like between Platinoki_x_Zaro? Or Sabina debacle? o-o;;

1. In a thread about the age of Mabi's users, a couple of users got spammy and offtopic in a goofy not-hateful way: Quotes nested within quotes made up of only single sentence replies, jokes, etc. until the quote chain got huge. This went of for 3 pages. It was kind of like the content in the "Last post wins" thread, basically inane stuff but not argumentative.

2. A mod removed it and gave official warnings to 3 or 4 users. Two of those users, Greta and Gaea, who now each had 2 warnings, felt the punishment was too harsh (warnings don't go away ever at the moment and from what they claim you can only get 3 before you're banned) and aired their grievances in a complaint thread. The two users felt a better course of action would have been removing the posts and issuing a verbal warning. Anyway, those two users decided to leave the forums. They claim the reason is because they feared getting that third warning if they posted any more "witty and humorous" content.

3. In that complaint thread, Hardmuscle basically sided with the mods and expressed that he didn't approve of the "temper tantrum" of those two warned users. Note that he was the first user in that thread to side with the mods and actually write a lengthy response. The rest of the users in that thread disagreed with him vocally. He replied back to defend his position. Then, one of the original warned users and author of the complaint thread, Greta, said that Hardmuscle should now be warned for "derailing a thread to argue with several people" and most of the thread 'liked' her post. If you take a step back, you'll see that Hardmuscle's posts, while very inflammatory, are ON TOPIC but of the opposite opinion and that he only replied to those who engaged with him. So basically the author of the complaint thread wanted only consenting opinions in their thread and wanted serious dissenting opinions marked as trolling. Everyone then proceeded to dogpile on Hardmuscle.

4. Some of Hardmuscle's posts were removed and he was warned. For what exactly, I don't know. Could be for derailment (which I personally disagree with) or for inflammatory language (which I have to say I agree with).

5. And now we're here in a second complaint thread very similar to the first.
    VeylaineHardmuscleSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    I was given this:
    bCm19eS.png

After I replied to this:
    1S0ILUc.png

Which basically means; I was Warned for what I said to "William The Great".

After he spoke down on me from his towering pedestal; pretending to be God.

For the record: I wasn't entirely on the side of the mods. I was on the side of logic. The reaction I reacted to was wrong from the start, regardless of the outcome thrown at me. // I'll get over it on some other game. // I'm sure they can use my money. // If you tool on back to some of my non deleted posts, you will see I pleaded with these two not to do this. // Because I didn't want to see them get banned. // But again, lots of deleted posts have led this whole community into cesspool of drama, and it all started with unannounced trollish labels by childish "adults". -- I say childish in the most insulting way, intentionally. -- Because nothing could be more true at this point. -- Have fun burning your community to the ground until there's no one left but yourself to talk to.

• SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,630
    I was given this:
    bCm19eS.png

After I replied to this:
    1S0ILUc.png

That's.. Greta's post, not Will's, so I'm not sure why you think you were warned for something you claim to have said in response to Will when it's not even his post. Not sure if you genuinely forgot or left it out for the sake of your argument, but I thought I'd correct you.
    EeWxqXT.png
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    If you're not here to read what is said, go away.
    Sebastian wrote: »
    - snip

Troll begone. ~ I clearly said AFTER THAT POST - I even bolded the text.
    After I replied to this:
  • SebastianSebastian
    I was given this:
    bCm19eS.png

After I replied to this:
    1S0ILUc.png

That's.. Greta's post, not Will's, so I'm not sure why you think you were warned for something you claim to have said in response to Will when it's not even his post. Not sure if you genuinely forgot or left it out for the sake of your argument, but I thought I'd correct you.
    EeWxqXT.png

Trol begone. ~ I clearly said AFTER THAT POST - I even bolded the text.

The one who literally uses the troll emoji constantly is calling me a troll. I give up.

And I'm aware you said AFTER. But the context is still after you replied to that post, as in it's still the post in question.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    The one who literally uses the troll emoji constantly is calling me a troll. I give up.

Look troll. It's clear you can't read.

Here's the tags to prove it.

m51aDRT.png
  • SebastianSebastian

Look troll. It's clear you can't read.

Here's the tags to prove it.

m51aDRT.png

See my edit.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    See my edit.

Your edit should include erasure of your posts.

I know what I was saying from the start.

I was warned for what I said to William, after the post you took the time to troll me with.

--- Now, .. as I said last ... -- have fun burning your community to the ground. -0-

• SebastianSebastian
    See my edit.

Your edit should include erasure of your posts.

I know what I was saying from the start.

I was warned for what I said to William, after the post you took the time to troll me with.

--- Now, .. as I said last ... -- have fun burning your community to the ground. -0-

I still don't understand how I'm trolling you, anyone familiar with me from the past forums and even nowadays know I don't indulge in trivial activities. But I don't think there's any getting through to you.

Though, it's my own fault for coming back to something I said I wanted no more involvement in. So kudos to you. You've broken me.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,065
    "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I remember when you were a cool cat, Hardmuscle. What happened? :(
    GretaBronzebreak
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    I still don't understand how I'm trolling you, anyone familiar with me from the past forums and even nowadays know I don't indulge in trivial activities. But I don't think there's any getting through to you.

Though, it's my own fault for coming back to something I said I wanted no more involvement in. So kudos to you. You've broken me.

You are trolling what I said. -- Your reply to me was an attack on what I said, and then you have the nerve to insist you know more about what I was saying than myself. ~ I am the one who said it. -,- ~ I was talking about the events after the post I took a bloody picture of. ~ The fact you think you know everything about my thoughts makes you a troll. -- Now go .. do that thing you said .,.,. go be on your bridge.
    "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I remember when you were a cool cat, Hardmuscle. What happened? :(

I treat people the way they treat me.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Excuse me while I laugh at you for thinking I'm a great person, or have any sort of power on the forums.
    No seriously you're digging your own grave here. I didn't need to post to the other thread at all for this outcome to happen with how you were treating other people. Go find another scapegoat for the punishment your own actions brought upon you. Cause this one is seriously over it.
This discussion has been closed.