Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The One Thing Mabi Needs Most.

VeebatVeebat
Mabinogi Rep: 1,495
edited October 26, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello.

It is I, the great and wonderful Veebat of Alexina, here to propose probably the most needed thing of Mabinogi in it's current state. I assure you it is vital to the games wellbeing and diversity.

Everyone always talks about how we need Black elves, or elf/giant marriage, or server merge, or Sabina soluna blade pl0x, but no. I am here to offer you something so much more than that. I am here to offer you possibly the most amazing thing that erinn has yet to experience.

What is this thing you might ask?

Some of you fine culinary artists might already know what I am talking about, and if you don't you need to revoke your status as a chef immediately.

I am of course talking about MEATBALLS.

MABINOGI NEEDS MEATBALLS YALL AND I WONT STOP TILL WE GET IT AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU. STAND WITH ME AND WE SHALL GET MEATBALLS APLENTY FOR EVERY NEWBIE AND VETERAN ALIKE TO ENJOY IT'S DELICIOUS AND MEATY FLAVOR.

Thank you for your time and I hope you will join me in my valiant efforts in attaining what we need most.
Ghostlyqlant
  1. SHOULD MABI GET MEATBALLS!?!?!?!12 votes
    1. HECK YES
       83% (10 votes)
    2. NO I'M VEGAN LOOOL
       17% (2 votes)

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    YEAAAA am reading this thread while eating meatballs
    Jazmyn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yes, add it to this!
    Tomato_Spaghetti.png
    JazmynYangKoete
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Meatballs are necessary.
    YangKoete
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    i dont like meatballs though... and im not vegan. but to make in mabi sounds new they do need a new menu change
  • VeebatVeebat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,495
    WE SHALL ATTAIN MEATBALLS
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    tenor.gif?itemid=7543923

Really though, I love the idea of new foods, especially meatballs. We will have new foods with the un-cap update, but it would be awesome if we could just have a ton of new recipes otherwise with the old skills too. I love cooking. (I despise the cooking dungeon D<)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Fish balls come after.
  • GhostlyqlantGhostlyqlant
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    eating standalone meatballs really needs to happen