Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Disconnected due to NGS: Security breach.

Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
in Technical Support
Should I be worried?
Are there steps I can take to ensure that my account remains protected and safe -- other than not giving out my login credentials?

(This occurred as I was AFK in Tir Chonaill. And my security software has never provoked an issue like this in the last forever-and-a-half since I have playing Mabi on any account.)

--Sophie

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited October 29, 2018
    It's a widespread thing. Not just you, you're not alone in this. It will take a bit for the GM's to sort it out I'm sure so just hang in there and keep an eye on these forums as once it's back up and running people will post to let everyone else know.

Edit: posts in General section about this problem so far. LINK Seems it may just be a Tarlach problem so far.

edit my EDIT: We can get back on but channel 7 is unaccessable.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It happens from time to time when Ferghus' hands slip... errr when there's a server issue on their end.
    When this happens, it's always good to do another activity and wait for them to fix it.