Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dying up to 5 metal items with #8C9697 for free

ProtagkunProtagkun
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Mari Marketplace
I have 5 untradeable silver metal dyes that are set to expire soon, and I'm probably not going to get any use out of them. It'd be a shame to waste them, so if there's possibly any beginners that just want their armours metal to be matching, or anyone else that just wants this dye applied to something, note me or whisper me at Protagkun in game. Please note, that since they're untradeable, I'd have to actually take the gear for a moment to dye it, so that's your decision, of course!
unknown.png
unknown.png