Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I wish this game got more love

pawcalypsepawcalypse
Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
edited November 8, 2018 in General Chat

I did not expect Big Marvel to know about this game.
KatherzJazmynIyasenuYuoichiAlshiankapapaLeineiChaosShadow

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I don't know who big marvel is, but yes... Mabi needs more love and recognition.
    pawcalypseQonspiracyJayy124
  • QonspiracyQonspiracy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,770
    As do I...as do I...
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited November 8, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    I don't know who big marvel is, but yes... Mabi needs more love and recognition.

He is one of many YouTubers that made the Musical Calculators popular again and the rubber chicken as his iconic instrument.

Not Big Marvel but you get the idea.
    Jazmyn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I call for "International Give Mabinogi a Great Big Bear Hug Day"! As for Big Marvel, they appear to be yet another pop-culture sensation from South Korea who appears to be 14 years old but is actually ten years older than that.
    pawcalypseJazmyn
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Oh hey, it’s that guy who does K-pop covers on YT with a rubber chicken.
    pawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    "What is love?..."
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I lost it when he pulled out the chicken....inspired me to one day do a video about mabinogi....but now that i think of it i had to be paid with updates to wanna do it :3
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited November 8, 2018
    It's a matter of "what do you personally like about the base game that doesn't include events or non-repeatable content"

With criteria like this, it's hard to advertise the game to newcomers unless they're already into stuff like this. Or the person who loves the game actually has the will to try to promote the game even if they themself suck at promoting it. People need to 'do' to get things to happen. Do it Do it
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I'd give the game more love if they would stop throwing out so many gachas, and so many afk events.
    THICCthighssavelives