Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone knows 'Intermezzo' guild?

CavendishcarveCavendishcarve
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Alexina Chat
well, am a newbie like around 800 ttl now. But I have some of the mission for the g9 final and several daily shadow missions.
Technically, I always skip my daily shadow mission BC it's really hard to my status. But suddenly on today, the one guy join my party, he just carries me out.
I didn't clearly read his nickname.
But it looks like he joined "Intermezzo" guild.
Anyone know about this guild?
I know this discussion might be talking guild recruitment but I want to know what kind of guild is.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. You can try searching for the guild name on this page and then possibly contacting the guild leader to find out more info about their guild. mabinogi.nexon.net/Community/guilds
  • asd2383iiasd2383ii
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    likely Mcbainn if not he's the officer i think, finding info about this guild might b hard as they are korean? (unsure at least he i think is so im guessing they all are)