Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Homestead Items

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
edited November 16, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
-HERBS!
Poison/Antidote/Mandrakes!
We have other herbs in the homestead itself why not add those? It would be more useful to life skills like herbalism and potion making. It gets tire-some to run around the Underground Tunnels by the star mark. Sometimes the herb does not even show. That makes it harder to train.
-Windmill!
Easier access to make wheat flour or rice flour in the homestead
-Spiders!
Easier web collecting access. (so people do not destroy your spider farm for webs.)
-Food Storage!
There should be a fridge or containment thing to hold food items dropped but want to keep and let them stack inside the system to 100.
(COMMENT BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS AND SUCH)
  1. Add New Items?19 votes
    1. Yes
       47% (9 votes)
    2. More Yes
       47% (9 votes)
    3. No
       5% (1 vote)

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited November 17, 2018
    I'd like a windmill or quern. If they added the spider, I wonder if it would have limited production like the rest of the livestock. It would be nice to have all the herb types available in the homestead, including white herbs and garbage herbs.

The food storage thing seems a bit out of place. What types of items go inside it, raw harvested foods, ingredient drops, prepared meals?
    GremmAmesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    I'd like a windmill or quern. If they added the spider, I wonder if it would have limited production like the rest of the livestock. It would be nice to have all the herb types available in the homestead, including white herbs and garbage herbs.

The food storage thing seems a bit out of place. What types of items go inside it, raw harvested foods, ingredient drops, prepared meals?

Herbs i forgot bout white herbs and garbage! but the food storage is for like mobbed dropped foods but it could also be for made food as well pretty much to store any food.
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Instead of a fridge i would like an old cellar instead, like they used to store the food back in the (really) old days.
    But i like the rest of your ideas, having a spider or two walking around in an area dropping their webs in my HS would make it easier to gather without anyone following you around slaughtering the spiders all the time. (Dmn trolls...)
    AmesenpaiYoriden
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Gremm wrote: »
    Instead of a fridge i would like an old cellar instead, like they used to store the food back in the (really) old days.
    But i like the rest of your ideas, having a spider or two walking around in an area dropping their webs in my HS would make it easier to gather without anyone following you around slaughtering the spiders all the time. (Dmn trolls...)

well the fridge was just an idea to keep the food cold from spoiling thought it would of felt more real to the cooking skill but maybe a cellar is good
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I'd love it if we could add decorative crystals, similar to the Hillwen Ore nodes!
    (DECORATIVE, but it sure would be nice if we had gathering nodes for Rare Mineralogy and Shyllien Ecology!)
    Painting it could change the shade of the crystal, and we could use more props that can be painted.
    Engineering Benches and Magic Craft Cauldrons would be much appreciated as well.
    LeineiAmesenpai
  • ShadowSolAlphaShadowSolAlpha
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    It would also be nice if the ore nodes restocked like the carpentry wood gathering nodes
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    bump
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I still have a big empty patch in my herb garden hoping we will be able to plant more kinds of herbs in our homesteads one day. making a herb garden is the main reason I got into using the homestead system. it is very helpful for potion making. gathering white herbs is fairly easy but mandrake herbs are kind of a pain to find. every player needs 30 herbs to create one herb patch so it would encourage players to go herb hunting as well. my herb garden takes about up about 25% of my fully expanded homestead space but it is worth it.

also it would be cool if a mail box homestead item was released with some kind of event. for the event part it would be cool if we could get a Zelda crossover event helping the mailman and the creepy mask guy from Majora's Mask for prizes. help the mail man and earn event tokens by delivering mail to mail boxes all over the game to get his geeky outfit, bunny hood mask, and a mailbox homestead item. help the creepy mask guy by fighting skull kid with Majora's Mask raid boss and use tokens to get other masks/outfits and finishing event story would give a Ocarina instrument.
    Amesenpai
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Okay, I've come up with some more ideas, if anyone's interested.

More animal decorations, like pigs, cats, and dogs.
    More figures (similar to Goddess Altar and such), like miniature Seal Stones, Moon Gates, and Mana Tunnels. I'm not sure if our server has properly implemented the Poulnabrone figure or not, but that would be nice too.
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/ucc/screenshot_view.asp?id=690544
    Decorative hot springs to sit in! I think this would work well with a lot of the new Oriental-themed props.
    Bigger fishing spots that don't look like puddles, and bigger fountains! This is simply a small pet peeve of mine, but I think lots of people have complained about the size of our "ponds."
    How about the ability to set up extra (non-enterable) small houses for decoration? I think it'd be fun to set up your own village! With well-placed tiles you could make your own little town square to go along with it! (kinda like Doki Doki Island or something)
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Emeris wrote: »
    Okay, I've come up with some more ideas, if anyone's interested.

More animal decorations, like pigs, cats, and dogs.
    More figures (similar to Goddess Altar and such), like miniature Seal Stones, Moon Gates, and Mana Tunnels. I'm not sure if our server has properly implemented the Poulnabrone figure or not, but that would be nice too.
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/ucc/screenshot_view.asp?id=690544
    Decorative hot springs to sit in! I think this would work well with a lot of the new Oriental-themed props.
    Bigger fishing spots that don't look like puddles, and bigger fountains! This is simply a small pet peeve of mine, but I think lots of people have complained about the size of our "ponds."
    How about the ability to set up extra (non-enterable) small houses for decoration? I think it'd be fun to set up your own village! With well-placed tiles you could make your own little town square to go along with it! (kinda like Doki Doki Island or something)

They have the halloween cat though for homestead.? i mean i have one and use it. but dogs? maybe birds as well then. or snakes etc
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    BUMP ATLEAST DO THE POLL
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    BUMP
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Speaking of storage, a barn, shed, granary/silo would be nice too.
    Also, how about those geographical features, larger ponds, streams/creeks?
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai

ooooh! sounds really good! i actually would like those too!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Amesenpai wrote: »

ooooh! sounds really good! i actually would like those too!

I think we've had waterwheel mentioned before in another thread?
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    BUMP
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    bump
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    bump
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai