Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Project] Rank Crusader

CyCyCyCy
Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
edited November 18, 2018 in Tarlach Chat
Rank_Crusader_Project.png

Tarlach needs more Crusaders! We want to see how fast you can improve your Crusader skillsets. To participate in this event, send me (Cyril) a screenshot of your current crusader skills and subskills. Then on the next week, send me another screenshot of your crusader skills and subskills. I will be judging the most improved and reward them with 5 mil. This event will have a winner every two weeks

As a bonus to this event, if you participate on daily girg raids at 8:30 PM EST in channel 7 for at least 3 days in a week, you will receive 300k regardless of your improvement progress We're looking forward to your participation!