Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

For People Who May Need Help With Music.

DANIartsDANIarts
Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
edited November 22, 2018 in Art Creations
Hello!
I'm looking for someone who can turn a specific song for me INTO MML, solo, for Lyre(or Piano) adding the voice in when you use Fantastic Chorus.
I'd like the full version if possible. Thank you to whoever does this for me♥

If anyone else have a song they need done, turned into MML then just comment the following:
Song:
instrument:
Fantastic Chorus added or no:
Full Version or no:
Solo, chorus, or freestyle:
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I remember hearing this in the game once... just once.
  • DANIartsDANIarts

ye, I haven't been able to find any, so.
    DANNYdani wrote: »

ye, I haven't been able to find any, so.

I thought I may have bought one, but I only have the OP.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Song: Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash
    Instrument: Guitar or Piano.... whatever sounds like the song... guitar probably has too much distortion.
    Fantastic Chorus added or no: No idea...
    Full Version or no: Yes/No, I want the full version, but I'm stuck at like, rank 7 compose.
    Solo, chorus, or freestyle: Solo, I guess. I'd use it in freestyle for fun... but I usually freestyle solo....

More or less curious on this. Would be fun, but don't do it if you don't want to.... whoever would have the knowledge and software to do such a thing.
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Instrument: Guitar or Piano.... whatever sounds like the song... guitar probably has too much distortion.
    Full Version or no: Yes/No, I want the full version, but I'm stuck at like, rank 7 compose.
    Solo, chorus, or freestyle: Solo, I guess. I'd use it in freestyle for fun... but I usually freestyle solo....

More or less curious on this. Would be fun, but don't do it if you don't want to.... whoever would have the knowledge and software to do such a thing.

I have the software, just too lazy to run it xD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If there are midi's you can download just pump them through 3ML.
  • HelsaHelsa

There's got to be a midi of that. You're on Alexina right?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Helsa wrote: »

No, I'm on Ruairi.
  • DANIartsDANIarts

No, I'm on Ruairi.

I'm on Tarlach.
    for anyone that'd be willing to do the kindness of making these a mabi song would be great.
  • HelsaHelsa
    DANNYdani wrote: »

No, I'm on Ruairi.

I'm on Tarlach.
    for anyone that'd be willing to do the kindness of making these a mabi song would be great.

Is there a midi of it you could give a link to. Because that would be A LOT less work than transcribing it by ear.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    http://www.midiworld.com/files/962/

I cant listen to know if any of these are good... lol.

I walk the line, jackson, and ring of fire..
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    edited November 26, 2018
    I know nothing about midi so I honestly wouldn't know. xD
  • HelsaHelsa

Check your PM box for an early Xmas present. It requires rank 1 compose and I think lute is best. Here's a video of me playing it.

Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Check your PM box for an early Xmas present. It requires rank 1 compose and I think lute is best. Here's a video of me playing it.

Thank you!!! That's awesome! :D <3